Aegon: Annuity reviews

Based on 18 reviews, last reviewed 18th Jan 2023

Good Good quality of service. I have never had any issues with my account. Reviewed on: 15th June 2022
Jane Kim's avatar
Jane Kim

DO NOT invest with Aegon DO NOT invest with Aegon, you will lose money, even on a low risk investment plan. They will take a large chunk of money to set up the investment and ... Read more Reviewed on: 18th January 2023

About the Annuity

At Smart Money People, we collect Aegon Annuity reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting an Aegon Annuity check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Aegon customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Review Aegon: Annuity now

Aegon Annuity reviews (18)

DO NOT invest with Aegon

DO NOT invest with Aegon, you will lose money, even on a low risk investment plan. They will take a large chunk of money to set up the investment and your investment will lose money. BE WARNED. Reviewed on: 18th January 2023

Good

Jane Kim's avatar
Jane Kim

Brilliant service

In the years I have dealt with Aegon I have always received excellent service from some genuinely great people - sadly a rarity these days. Reviewed on: 12th October 2021

Aegon's messages

I have always found Aegon's correspondence, both paper and electronic, to be both relevant and timeous. While also being in plain English, unlike some other financial companies that I engage with. They are human! Reviewed on: 12th October 2021
Nigel Tonks's avatar
Nigel Tonks

Do you have a different Aegon product?

Aegon has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products