Aegon Annuity Reviews

At Smart Money People, we collect Aegon Annuity reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting an Aegon Annuity check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Aegon customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Aegon Review Insight

Your Annuity Reviews

Review Aegon's Annuity now

Brilliant service

In the years I have dealt with Aegon I have always received excellent service from some genuinely great people - sadly a rarity these days.

Reviewed on 12th October 2021
Robert McIntosh's avatar
Robert McIntosh

Aegon's messages

I have always found Aegon's correspondence, both paper and electronic, to be both relevant and timeous. While also being in plain English, unlike some other financial companies that I engage with. They are human!

Reviewed on 12th October 2021
Nigel Tonks's avatar
Nigel Tonks

Aegon: Thoughtful & Helpful

I find Aegon's materials on finances to be helpful, thoughtful and insightful. The website runs smoothly and simply and I don't encounter technological issues. I've found Aegon have given some great advice on financial wellbeing that really got me thinking and considering my financial future. Their analytical offerings on financial wellbeing surprised me and helped me see things in a new light. Aegon seem to have a sophisticated understanding of financial matters.

Reviewed on 28th September 2021
Miranda's avatar
Miranda

Excellent Company

Excellent customer service The process is simple and always well informed

Mark Hodgkinson's avatar
Mark Hodgkinson

Excellent company

I have always felt listened to and heard to by Aegon. Great company and customer service.

Sundeep Dhillon's avatar
Sundeep Dhillon

Excellent website and friendly helpdesk

I have been with aegon for some time and have found them to be excellent I like the online platform and have always found the help desk helpful and they do what they say they will I have a pension with another firm and have had a different experience but aegon have been excellent.

Dmags's avatar
Dmags

Fair Trade Aegon

Aegon provide a very professional & in-depth service for their clients across many platforms. Found their customer service to be excellent

Reviewed on 22nd September 2021
Ken Wrigley's avatar
Ken Wrigley

Good website & helpful customer service

Aegon customer service dealt with a query I had promptly and accurately and the my account function on their portal/website is very informative and user friendly.

Reviewed on 22nd September 2021
Joe Law's avatar
Joe Law

Informative

I have been part of Aegon community for some time and I always enjoy the surveys. I have learnt a lot about pensions and how they work. I would recommend anyone thinking of getting a pension to take a look on the Aegon website

Shirley Hickinbottom's avatar
Shirley Hickinbottom

Good to deal with

I have had a great experience with Aegon. I found their website easy to use and the information it provides easy to... Read more

I have had a great experience with Aegon. I found their website easy to use and the information it provides easy to understand.

I have called Aegon a couple of times and the staff have been polite, helped me resolved the issues and sent timely letters as promised.

When I transferd my three pension pots, the whole process was very smooth and without incident.

Phyllis Dewrance's avatar
Phyllis Dewrance

Professional and useful

It is wonderful that I have the opportunity to be part of this community because it gives me a lot of information that is both useful and interesting. I love spending time with Aegon because of the variety of elements, functions and activities that the website offers me. I look forward to fair treatment, a high level of professionalism and quality service in every aspect.

Elsan's avatar
Elsan

Aegon the best

It’s a good investment in Aegon and they know how to deal with there customers.

chackss's avatar
chackss

Also great support

I have been well looked after by Aegon and they have been very helpful when I was medically retired - highly recommend

Amanda Webster's avatar
Amanda Webster

Shame there isn't a zero or minus stars option for Aegon

I have a GMP policy with Aegon - Aegon have withdrawn from this product and referred me to Legal & General - making the process as long and annoying as possible. It's costing me money - don't deal with Aegon

Reviewed on 4th May 2021
Matt Durcan's avatar
Matt Durcan

Excellent service. Regularly keep me up to date on pension and pension options. Just transferred my pension to an annuity and they effected the transfer seamlessly.

Reviewed on 17th November 2020
Burkino77's avatar
Burkino77

got me some insurance

I got insured by aegon, they were great

Reviewed on 23rd July 2018