Aegon: Life Insurance reviews

Based on 9 reviews, last reviewed 24th Aug 2023

Good life insurance policies They laid out good terms for their life insurance policies which are very straight forward and easy to understand. Reviewed on: 24th August 2023

Shit life insurance ever! I never had life insurance in more worse company than Aegon.Never recommended!!!!I I cancelled my police do it as well ASAP!!!! Reviewed on: 23rd November 2022

About the Life Insurance

Do you want to find out what life as a Aegon life insurance customer is like? Now you can! Read Aegon life insurance reviews at Smart Money People to find out what other policy holders have to say.

Review Aegon: Life Insurance now

Aegon Life Insurance reviews (9)

Good life insurance policies

Clear and reliable

Very low fuss, clear communications Reviewed on: 23rd August 2023
Tom's avatar
Tom

Shit life insurance ever!

Been with them 13 years now and my pension would be worth more if I had put it under my mattress. Absolutely useless. The only ones who make money are them.

Read the title it says it all . Reviewed on: 14th June 2022
John Tett's avatar
John Tett

Do you have a different Aegon product?

Aegon has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products