Many Pets: Pet Insurance reviews

Based on 11,337 reviews, last reviewed 22nd Dec 2022
100% decrease in 5 star reviews
67% decrease in 1 star reviews

Hassle free and quick When we lost our cat during surgery a few weeks ago I was worried about claiming and the process being difficult. I was very wrong, within days of re... Read more Reviewed on: 25th November 2022
Donna's avatar
Donna

Great Slogan rubbish service I have seen many adverts for this Company stating the care for your pets, put ultimately they prioritize there profits first. I have never known a Pet... Read more Reviewed on: 22nd December 2022

About the Pet Insurance

Want to read Many Pets pet insurance reviews AKA "The future of pet insurance"? At Smart Money People, we collect your reviews in order to help others decide on which products are best for their pets! If you've used Many Pets pet insurance in the past, please share a review and help out other pet owners - let us know what you thought of the buying process, the customer service, and the cost involved in any claims process for your pet. Your reviews of Many pets pet insurance help others decide which products are right for them.

Review Many Pets: Pet Insurance now

Many Pets Pet Insurance reviews (11337)

Great Slogan rubbish service

I have seen many adverts for this Company stating the care for your pets, put ultimately they prioritize there profits first. I have never known a Pet Insurance Company to drag out claims for so long and make the process so difficult. It should not be Many Pets but Many Profits. Reviewed on: 22nd December 2022

SCAM COMPANY

My first insurance company for my dog and defo the last one. Took them 7 months to review claim and refused to pay. My dog had fever and I paid in cash almost 2k for few visits, 2k for fever ,JOKE I will look for legal action ,they will not get away with it claim number 57419004 Reviewed on: 22nd December 2022

Hassle free and quick

When we lost our cat during surgery a few weeks ago I was worried about claiming and the process being difficult. I was very wrong, within days of receiving the claim it was all paid, my monthly payment adjusted and a condolences note through the post. In such a horrible time I couldn't fault the service at all. I would highly recommend. Reviewed on: 25th November 2022
Donna's avatar
Donna

PET PLAN IS A SCAM

Pet Plan is an Absolute SCAM. You’re premium goes up every year excessively in jumps like £15 to £20. Started off at £35 and eight years later is £105 . They cover absolutely nothing . The £780 dental work was considered cosmetic and not covered . I have stopped the insurance now as the first time I make a claim because my dog got sick, nothing was covered because I had to pay 20% excess deductible which was the cost of the visit and so Pet Plan wiggled their way out of paying anything. I paid and they didn’t . I cannot for the life of me understand why I have been paying thousands of pounds over the years and nothing nothing nothing was ever covered under their terms . Pet Plan are a scum insurance . Put your money in a bank account for your pet and pay for things this way . Note I was paying £105 per month for a £4000 coverage Do you know that a simple scan and test was priced at £8000 so even if you have pet insurance your £4000 doesn’t even get you a test result let alone any treatment . And your excess on a £4000 claim will be £800 . So the actual coverage is only £3200. Meanwhile in four years you could have £5000 in your pets bank account and in 8 years over £10,000 saved for treatment . I massively regret paying into Pet Plan all these years . They only care about making money and not you pet. Reviewed on: 21st November 2022
Carola Baer's avatar
Carola Baer

Do you have a different Many Pets product?

Many Pets has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products