Triodos Bank Ethical Cash ISAs Reviews

Triodos Bank ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Triodos Bank is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Triodos Bank ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Triodos Bank Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Your Ethical Cash ISAs Reviews

Review Triodos Bank's Ethical Cash ISAs now

What could be better than a bank that cares about people and the planet?

I have been a Triodos customer for a couple of years now and I am really happy about my choice in terms of customer care and service... Read more

I have been a Triodos customer for a couple of years now and I am really happy about my choice in terms of customer care and service provision.
Great to know that my money is circulating to support ethical and sustainable businesses rather than feeding into planetary destruction as still prevalent when banking with the ususal highstreet banks.
Swap now!

Reviewed on 16th June 2021
Thomas Denhof's avatar
Thomas Denhof

Honesty is rare in Britain today.

All things good, honest and beautiful. That is Triodos bank

Reviewed on 3rd May 2021
Roger Penney's avatar
Roger Penney

Triodos use their money with complete transparency and ethically

Triodos support organic farming, renewable energy, social housing and many other totally worthwhile businesses. I love Triodos.

Reviewed on 28th April 2021
Serena Roney-Dougal's avatar
Serena Roney-Dougal

Excellent, Professional, Ethical, Courteous

Especially in the current climate, I deeply appreciate being able to bank with Triodos and 100% trust its integrity and ethical approach to banking..

Reviewed on 22nd April 2021
Clare Pargeter's avatar
Clare Pargeter

Easy website

Ethical banking is the obvious choice

Reviewed on 20th April 2021
Lorraine 's avatar
Lorraine

A Truly Ethical Bank

Triodos is a truly excellent, ethical, bank that uses my ISA investment to invest in the environment and social good. Their customer service is also outstanding: I have been with Triodos for many years now and have always had very friendly, helpful and personal contact on the phone with them. Incomparably better to any other bank or even other business I have ever had to deal with. Now that interest rates are so low at all financial institutions, I am even more happy that my ISA savings are being put to good use and are not going to money that pollutes the earth or kills people or animals.

Reviewed on 19th April 2021
Karin Lesnik-Oberstein's avatar
Karin Lesnik-Oberstein

Good service with ethics

Always found the service very good and it's great to know they are investing in sustainable businesses

Aaron Walters's avatar
Aaron Walters

It's ethical, transparent and easy to use

It's ethical, transparent and easy to use . I have admired them for some time, and took out an online Cash ISA. It was easy to take out, the information is easy to understand, the information I am sent is interesting, tells me about how my money is being used. I have learned lots about business, and how many people live, community projects - from the information we are sent. It feels I am part of a community. I am more likely to read emails from Triodos than any other bank or financial institution I have a relationship with, as it feels as if they want to inform me, and they really care about the people/businesses they invest in, rather than that they are just fulfilling their obligations.

Florrie Gullion's avatar
Florrie Gullion

Easy way to a clear conscience

Knowing my money is put into the right things is great comfort. It's an easy bank to use. No bad comments.

Robert Morris's avatar
Robert Morris

A uniquely climate freindly bank

I completely trust Triodos bank to use my savings in an ethical and climate friendly way. They are wholly focused on 'doing the right thing'. supporting ventures that are doing the right thing too, either ethically, socially or environmentally, or sometimes all three. There are no dirty secrets or bad management decisions. What you see and hear and read is what you get.

Veronica Pollard's avatar
Veronica Pollard

A Bank of the Future

Triodos is ethical, trustworthy, helpful and forward-looking. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it!

Paula Bardell-Hedley's avatar
Paula Bardell-Hedley

Climate friendly investment

Necessary ethical investment in these environmentally crucial times.

Tony Bowman's avatar
Tony Bowman

Amazing bank and ethos

I am so happy to be able to bank with a bank that has ethics at it's core. The website is also super easy to use and customer service is great. All round lovely!

Sally's avatar
Sally

Ethical banking

I bank with Triodos because it treats banking not as an end in itself but as a means to pursue higher ethical standards of care and sustainability.

Graham Bowpitt's avatar
Graham Bowpitt

This is how all banking should be!

Great online service, easy to use, nice and clear. No waste. No faffing. Amazing range of ethical investments, so good to have my money doing something useful. Only downside is the interest rate but that's not their fault. Thanks Triodos for proving a brilliant alternative to mainstream banking.

Scramsay's avatar
Scramsay

great bank with great service

Triodos is a great bank with a strong ethical policy, supports positive change and has great customer service. Never had any problems and any queries have been answered quickly.

Lee's avatar
Lee

The future of banking

Triodos are true pioneers in recognizing that banks have a responsibility to use our money for good ie positive impact on people and planet. Hopefully soon the rest of the industry will catch up! Their mission and customer communications and customer service are exceptional

Tessa Clarke's avatar
Tessa Clarke

Decent interest rate and fantastic, proactive ethical approach

The rate of return on the Triodos Cash ISA is not the highest, but their ethical standards are. They go beyond avoiding harmful investments, to actively seeking beneficial projects to invest in.

Hugh Greene's avatar
Hugh Greene

Triodos is great

Friendly and ethical bank with excellent service

Simon Erskine's avatar
Simon Erskine

Ethical banking is the way forward

I like their transparency and their policies are straightforward. I'm pretty sick of banks investing in the arms trade or oil industry. For me ethical banking is the way forward.

Lucia's avatar