Triodos Bank: Online Saver Plus reviews

Based on 230 reviews, last reviewed 5th Feb 2024

I love banking with Tridos, I know my money is safe... I love banking with Tridos, I know my money is safe and also love knowing that this money is supporting ethical and beneficial businesses that suppor... Read more Reviewed on: 5th February 2024

N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Online Saver Plus

Triodos Bank savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Triodos Bank. How easy is it to contact Triodos Bank? And how friendly are they? Our Triodos Bank savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Review Triodos Bank: Online Saver Plus now

Triodos Bank Online Saver Plus reviews (230)

I love banking with Tridos, I know my money is safe...

I love banking with Tridos, I know my money is safe and also love knowing that this money is supporting ethical and beneficial businesses that support both the people and also the planet. This is so important, now more than ever. Reviewed on: 5th February 2024

This has been seamless

This has been a seamless experience Reviewed on: 1st February 2024
JF's avatar
JF

An ethical bank is an amazing concept!

An ethical bank is an amazing concept! Reviewed on: 30th January 2024
BM Sullivan's avatar
BM Sullivan

Why Triodos

Never had any problem with contacting the bank -- information always good and reliable. Interest rates comparable. Ethical status very important Reviewed on: 30th January 2024
David L's avatar
David L

Do you have a different Triodos Bank product?

Triodos Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products