Mettle: Business Banking reviews

Based on 69 reviews, last reviewed 15th Feb 2024

Chose Mettle as a sole trader Chose Mettle as a sole trader because of easy online and app use. Getting to a bank branch is not possible or easy from where I live.i can deposit cas... Read more Reviewed on: 15th February 2024

No communication at all,nobody knows nothing,all pay... No communication at all,nobody knows nothing,all payments tryed to made declined,i couldn.t receive payments,i can.t withdraw money,i can.t transfer m... Read more Reviewed on: 19th January 2024
Florina B's avatar
Florina B

About the Business Banking

Review Mettle: Business Banking now

Mettle Business Banking reviews (69)

Chose Mettle as a sole trader

Chose Mettle as a sole trader because of easy online and app use. Getting to a bank branch is not possible or easy from where I live.i can deposit cash via my post office too. Reviewed on: 15th February 2024

Great onboarding help with tax and free!

Great onboarding help with tax and free! Reviewed on: 30th January 2024
Tomade's avatar
Tomade

No communication at all,nobody knows nothing,all pay...

No communication at all,nobody knows nothing,all payments tryed to made declined,i couldn.t receive payments,i can.t withdraw money,i can.t transfer money,and the problem is stll ungixed,it is the 3rd day fighting with them and asking them to solve it as i am left without any money because of them.Do not even think to do banking with them Reviewed on: 19th January 2024
Florina B's avatar
Florina B

Unable to pay staff, bills or withdraw money for over a week!

I tried to make a withdrawal at a cash machine, which was declined. When I contacted support it took them 14 days to rectify. I then went on holiday and the issue happened again, leaving me unable to pay staff wages the week before Christmas. I reported this to support and as I speak, the issue has not been fixed after 7 days AND their support responce is "we will notify you once thisnis resolved." I cannot withdraw or transfer my own money! If you need a business account go elsewhere, mettle will kill a small business before its had chance to grow by stangling its cash access. Reviewed on: 20th December 2023

Review Mettle: Business Banking now