Starling Bank: Business Account reviews

Based on 7,564 reviews, last reviewed 24th May 2024

Excellent straightforward banking for sole traders As a sole trader, I was looking for a Business Bank account that didn’t eat into my modest income, as had happened with my previous bank once their in... Read more Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Beverley T's avatar
Beverley T

could do a lot better won't ring - send messages saying they have but they haven't - won't give a straioght answer to queries Reviewed on: 24th April 2024
Chris W's avatar
Chris W

About the Business Account

Starling’s business account is changing the way businesses bank. It’s stacked with powerful money management tools, integrations with useful accounting services, and supported by human customer service agents 24/7. Starling has been named Best Business Account Provider at the British Bank Awards in 2021. If you’re a business account customer, leave a review below.

Review Starling Bank: Business Account now

Starling Bank Business Account reviews (7564)

Excellent straightforward banking for sole traders

As a sole trader, I was looking for a Business Bank account that didn’t eat into my modest income, as had happened with my previous bank once their introductory offer ceased. Starling provided just that and more. I find them straightforward to deal with, easy to use, and, unlike other banks I have used in the past, have caused me no difficulties at all. Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Beverley T's avatar
Beverley T
Reply from Starling Bank We're happy our account has made business banking easier for you Beverly. We're thrilled you're pleased with your account and everything's running smoothly. Team Starling Response date: 24th May 2024
Starling Bank Logo
Starling Bank

Great bank

Great experience, application is clear and easy to use. Reviewed on: 23rd May 2024
Jo's avatar
Jo

No problems to open the account and the customer service was and remain on point Reviewed on: 8th May 2024
Augustina N's avatar
Augustina N

could do a lot better

Chris W's avatar
Chris W
Reply from Starling Bank Hi Chris, thanks for your review. Our customer service team aims to provide the best possible service, and we are sorry if this has not been the case with you. Apologies again. Team Starling. Response date: 24th April 2024
Starling Bank Logo
Starling Bank

Do you have a different Starling Bank product?

Starling Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products