Tide Business Banking Reviews

Want to read Tide Business Banking reviews from small business owners like you? Read them here on Smart Money People, where our community of reviewers share their experiences on things like charges on the account, availability of capital and customer service, and anything else to do with this innovative business banking account. Already used Tide's business banking account? Please post a quick review yourself, and help out other small business owners who are looking to decide if this is the right solution for their needs!

Tide Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Business Banking Reviews

Review Tide's Business Banking now

Slow and frustrating sign up process

Really frustrating sign up process. I was told this would be convenient to use as a freelancer but I have been held up and asked for proof of business and stuck in process for several days. Have provided multiple documents which are not accepted with no justification why not. Really annoyed with the efficiency and communication and have now wasted hours of my time!

Reviewed on 3rd August 2021
Phoebe Du's avatar
Phoebe Du

Value for money. Easy to use app.

Great new bank for small businesses. Charges are fair. Good range of services

Reviewed on 18th April 2021
Lindsey Catherine's avatar
Lindsey Catherine

Good account this

Very nice smooth business account

Reviewed on 17th April 2021
Tendai Masawi 's avatar
Tendai Masawi

Good bank

I started using tide a few months ago and haven’t been disappointed! Banking is easy and the message response rate is fantastic to help with any queries!

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Charlotte Chiverton's avatar
Charlotte Chiverton

Great & Reliable business account

Tide is a great business and offers a reliable product and app for its customers. Their team cares about its clients and are always improving the service!!

Reviewed on 11th April 2021
Luisa's avatar
Luisa

Antares Technologies is the second compagny that help you in the logistics postal

WE HAVE ONE VISION, A WORLD FREE OF CORRUPTION Our global movement works in over 100 countries to end the injustice of corruption by promoting transparency, accountability and integrity

Reviewed on 10th April 2021

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
alessandropanarese@hotmail.com's avatar
alessandropanarese@hotmail.com

Best bank

The bank is simple and perfect which is very rare when compared with all the high street banks.

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
Amir Rabbanian's avatar
Amir Rabbanian

Thank you for your support.

Just today I recommended you to a friend who was looking for an online bank. If and when I have inquiries, I get my answers quickly. I am grateful for the support you have given to me.

Marcia N Smith-Howard's avatar
Marcia N Smith-Howard

Excellent product and service

As a fairly new independent business Tide was recommended to me by a fellow business owner. The system is simple to use, any queries quickly dealt with and overall I could happily endorse Tide to anyone looking to change their banking system.

Jo Sharp's avatar
Jo Sharp

good start up bank

Tide was just right when I needed a business bank right away. well done keep up the good work. tj

aaj Enterprises ltd's avatar
aaj Enterprises ltd

Amazing from day 1

From the initial set up and throughout my business journey Tide have been there to support me and answer any of my questions.

Reviewed on 5th April 2021
Richard Mcgill's avatar
Richard Mcgill

Business banking I don't have to think about!

Straightforward app, easy to use. One less thing to worry about when building a business.

Kirsty Huddlestone's avatar
Kirsty Huddlestone

Simple, modern, no fuss approach to business banking

This does everything I need and is simple, straightforward and hassle free. Just the ticket!

Victoria Henshilwood's avatar
Victoria Henshilwood

Customer service

Tide are always available 24/7 to deal with my banking queries or issues that I need resolved.

Perry Hutchins 's avatar
Perry Hutchins

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service I have been very happy

Christopher Walsh's avatar
Christopher Walsh

Really take the stress out of me registering

Tide done everything for me in regards to the registration of my business honestly they're a very modern banking platform i am so grateful all i needed was the information 5 min application completed process completed and i got my company registration and letter through my door thanks tide.

Brady Gavin's avatar
Brady Gavin

Easy to use amazing value for money

The best account I’ve used for my small business keeps cost low and easy to understand the cost

Ric Robinson's avatar
Ric Robinson

Great bank, great service, easy to set up

Easy to use and convenient functions for business finances. Business banking on the go!

Munch Plug's avatar
Munch Plug

Great service as usual

Great service as usual tide banking are a breathe of fresh air

Jahangir Ahmed's avatar