Monzo: Flex Credit Card reviews

Based on 1,789 reviews, last reviewed 17th Jun 2024
96% decrease in 5 star reviews
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Best pay in 3 plan I’ve tried Klarna, I’ve tried PayPal but Monzo Flex takes the cake when it comes to three interest free payments. It’s super easy to use and the best ... Read more Reviewed on: 17th June 2024
Alex's avatar
Alex

They keep raising interest rates. They keep raising interest rates. Reviewed on: 17th April 2024
AndyP's avatar
AndyP

About the Flex Credit Card

Monzo Flex is a credit card that is integrated into the Monzo banking app. It allows users to spread the cost of purchases over time, offering a flexible way to pay. When you make a purchase, you can choose to pay it off in installments over a period, such as 3, 6, or 12 months, offering an interest-free period for shorter terms or a competitive interest rate for longer terms.

Are you looking for a flexible credit card? Our Monzo Flex credit card reviews can help you decide if they're the right option for you.

If you’re considering applying for a Monzo Flex credit card, check out our reviews first. Discover which features customers are using and how satisfied they've been so far. Learn more about the benefits of being an Monzo Flex customer. All of this and more can be found in our Monzo Flex credit card reviews.

Smart Money People is the place for Monzo Flex credit card reviews. Read and write reviews and help us to increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Review Monzo: Flex Credit Card now

Monzo Flex Credit Card reviews (1789)

Best pay in 3 plan

I’ve tried Klarna, I’ve tried PayPal but Monzo Flex takes the cake when it comes to three interest free payments. It’s super easy to use and the best thing is you can use it on any website and even flex transactions from up to two weeks, or spread it into multiple interest payments. Reviewed on: 17th June 2024
Alex's avatar
Alex

Having Monzo flex credit card allows me to track my...

Having Monzo flex credit card allows me to track my expenses and select a specific duration of payment which can be interest free as well. It allows me to organize my spending and helps me manage my monthly bills. Monzo card also gives considerable amount of cashback on savings interest. So far overall good experience having the Monzo flex card. Reviewed on: 15th June 2024
Clarisse's avatar
Clarisse

I love my Monzo flex, easy payments and very flexibl...

I love my Monzo flex, easy payments and very flexible, can choose how long you want to pay back and can always pay more and edit the frequency. Monzo in general have good service Reviewed on: 14th June 2024
Marie W's avatar
Marie W

I'm using Flex quite often, it's better than credit...

I'm using Flex quite often, it's better than credit cards and if you choose to use only 3 installments, you don't pay any interest. It helped me incredibly during a stressful time when I was moving apartments and went from furnished to unfurnished. Thanks to Monzo Flex I was able to buy everything I needed without taking a loan and paying a lot of interests! Reviewed on: 5th June 2024
Ania K's avatar
Ania K

Do you have a different Monzo product?

Monzo has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products