Monzo Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 7,379 reviews       Last review 2 weeks ago

Spend, save and manage your money, all in one place with Monzo. Monzo is a full UK bank account, that lives on your phone. Get instant notifications as soon as you spend, sort and save money with Pots, and plenty more. If you're one of the 5 million people who already use Monzo, why not write your own review and let others know what you think. Your Monzo reviews help others make informed decisions on whether or not to sign up.

Monzo Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Current Account Reviews

7,379 reviews

Review Monzo's Current Account now

Best Bank I have ever used

They have integrated their banking app with the 21st century use of smart phones. Instant notifications, lightening quick transactions, excellent customer service. There’s never been a better bank.

Reviewed on 5th September 2021
S Carpenter 's avatar
S Carpenter

Great and amazing service

Monzo is absolutely excellent for beginners and professional users. I started using Monzo as a student and they have really helped when it coming to opening my business. I highly recommend them especially to sending money internationally. They have the best rates and smallest fees.

Reviewed on 25th August 2021
M's avatar
M

Love them

I love their app and the fact that they answer queries quickly and that all transactions are reflected on my statement instantly

Reviewed on 12th August 2021
Kemi's avatar
Kemi

Forgotten what they set out to do

While Monzo is and remains the best current account out there; they are very quickly turning into a big corp who just cares about profit and... Read more

While Monzo is and remains the best current account out there; they are very quickly turning into a big corp who just cares about profit and money.

Limiting open banking, where you can see all your accounts in one (which is free) to only paying customers is a feature of them losing their touch.

For what they did set out to be, was absolutely amazing. However ever so slowly they are losing my trust in trying to be the best.

Reviewed on 9th August 2021
Ryan Charles Evans's avatar
Ryan Charles Evans

Super easy.

Great bank, fair charges and easy to understand terms and condition. No issues at all and all of my enquires have been dealt with efficiently.

Reviewed on 4th August 2021
Richard Lock's avatar
Richard Lock

Perfect app

The company has a great app which is in my opinion the best banking app on the market.

Reviewed on 4th August 2021
tinotendanyachowe@gmail.com's avatar
tinotendanyachowe@gmail.com

Best bank I've had up to now

Been with a few different banks over the years but Monzo has been the best they are help easy to use online is very easy to use which some arnt. They help people out by now paying them a day early which can help. Over all I give 10/10

Reviewed on 29th July 2021
TheGamble's avatar
TheGamble

very good

Nice services and on time services

Reviewed on 23rd June 2021

Excellent bank

Best bank online really fast customer service and the account is easy to use and quick to set up initially recommended very highly

Reviewed on 16th June 2021
Matthew Osborn's avatar
Matthew Osborn

The. Best. Overdraft/Loan. Experience. Ever!

Already a fan of Monzo the experience from the angle of managing my overdraft and its usage, right down to the clarity of how its Loans are presented and booked into - it’s just second to none. Nothing is pushed on you and the terms are clear and f... Read more

Already a fan of Monzo the experience from the angle of managing my overdraft and its usage, right down to the clarity of how its Loans are presented and booked into - it’s just second to none. Nothing is pushed on you and the terms are clear and fair.

Moreover as a Premium user I love how my credit score shows up in the app - with a monthly update reminder that highlights the causes for any drop or increase.

This is excellent and a great awareness grower for those using credit. In fact it has motivated me to stay out of my OD.

Hats off Monzo!

Felix M's avatar
Felix M

Modern bankink

Monzo's current account let's know the balance in real-time. Alerts me to upcoming debits. Couldn't be better!

Davyc66's avatar
Davyc66

Britain's best Bank

Monzo is much better than high Street Banks, its more accessible with easy steps to open an account and the limits of withdrawals and cash deposits are very generous by far the best account I've ever had and would highly recommend.

Cass86's avatar
Cass86

Fantastic bank

Amazing bank. Brilliant customer service. Excellent products on offer and easy to use App

Mohamed Raj's avatar
Mohamed Raj

A great Bank online Bank

I use it particularly when I travel abroad. The foreign currency rates are very good and reliable. I like the fact that when I spend the conversion is instant and I can see what I have spent instantly.

Reviewed on 17th May 2021
zenzi sewaah's avatar
zenzi sewaah

Simply great

Immediately after any transaction (money in or out of your account) you receive a notification on your mobile.

Reviewed on 16th May 2021
Alicia's avatar
Alicia

Awful Bank

Avoid this bank at all costs! Bad customer service and rude staff

Reviewed on 3rd May 2021
Daniel A's avatar
Daniel A

Amazing platform. simple to use and very educative

Very good platform. Best for Budgeting and getting control of your finances

Reviewed on 2nd May 2021
Izunna Uzokwe's avatar
Izunna Uzokwe

VERY FAST AND EFFECTIVE

EXCELENT CUSTOMER SERVICES, IVE HAD ISSUES THAT REQUIRED IMIDIATE ATTENTION AND THEY SORTED IT ON THE SPOT, VERY GRATEFULL

Reviewed on 27th April 2021
MARCO's avatar
MARCO

Giedrius31

Aš labai džiaugiuosi šių Monzo bankų nes man jis geriausesI'm very happy with these Monzo banks because for me it's better

Reviewed on 27th April 2021
Giedrius's avatar
Giedrius

Most responsive Bank ever!

Monzo always listens and responds with an actual person who ALWAYS knows how to remedy your problem 100% within about 3-5 mins. Never can be said for other banks’ whose averages times are 40 mins......and only a 50:50 chance of immediate remedy.

Reviewed on 26th April 2021