Monzo: Current Account reviews

Based on 14,788 reviews, last reviewed 16th May 2024
42% decrease in 5 star reviews

I have a standard account with Monzo. I have a standard account with Monzo. I don’t pay for any extras and I find it really easy to use. I like how easy and simple the layout is, and being... Read more Reviewed on: 16th May 2024
Laura S's avatar
Laura S

Fine, but only fine Eh, an okay app when compared with the dinosaurs of the banking world, but ultimately trailing behind more digitally native competitors. Their relentl... Read more Reviewed on: 15th April 2024
Andy F's avatar
Andy F

About the Current Account

Monzo’s current account gives you access to its award-winning mobile banking app. Find new ways to manage your money with spending categories, savings pots and more. The app provides instant notifications when spending money so you’re always aware of payments and charges.

With so many current accounts on the market, finding the best one for your needs can be tricky. We collect Monzo current account reviews to give you valuable insight into the account and provider. Make an informed decision by reading our reviews.

Find out why existing account holders chose Monzo and how long they’ve been a customer. Read about the feature-full app and learn which features customers appreciate the most. Selecting the right provider to handle your daily finances is important. Our Monzo current account reviews can help you with this. Learn more about the account from real experiences to make your decision easier.

Are you one of the five million people who already use Monzo? If you have a Monzo current account, share your experience with others on Smart Money People. Why did you choose Monzo as your banking provider and how satisfied have you been? How long have you been with Monzo? What are your favourite features of the banking app? Tell us how you found the application process. Have you had any experience with the customer service team? Write an honest Monzo current account review today. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review Monzo: Current Account now

Monzo Current Account reviews (14788)

I have a standard account with Monzo.

I have a standard account with Monzo. I don’t pay for any extras and I find it really easy to use. I like how easy and simple the layout is, and being able to quickly transfer money and just being able to move your money around so easy. It’s so simple to pay other people as well, and I really like the “pots” feature. Reviewed on: 16th May 2024
Laura S's avatar
Laura S

Easy to use and has clever ways to help you...

Easy to use and has clever ways to help you save Reviewed on: 7th May 2024
Darcy's avatar
Darcy

Quick & easy

very easy to set up, make quick payments/ manage money, and easy to manage via the app Reviewed on: 3rd May 2024
Kemi's avatar
Kemi

The best bank account out there i was sceptical at f...

The best bank account out there i was sceptical at first the app is top dollar kerching ! Reviewed on: 27th April 2024
Chris W's avatar
Chris W

Do you have a different Monzo product?

Monzo has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products