Monzo Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 8,801 reviews       Last review 4 days ago

Spend, save and manage your money, all in one place with Monzo. Monzo is a full UK bank account, that lives on your phone. Get instant notifications as soon as you spend, sort and save money with Pots, and plenty more. If you're one of the 5 million people who already use Monzo, why not write your own review and let others know what you think. Your Monzo reviews help others make informed decisions on whether or not to sign up.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Current Account Reviews

8,801 reviews

Review Monzo's Current Account now

Everything a bank should be

Incredibly easy to use, intuitive, innovative in new products and services.

Reviewed on 13th August 2022
Giorgia Paganuzzi's avatar
Giorgia Paganuzzi

Good but not impressed

Great company overall, easy to budget tools and freindly service, when they can help you!

Reviewed on 3rd August 2022
Dan Steele's avatar
Dan Steele

Why isn't all banking like this?

Easy to sign u for. Easy to set up. Easy to use. And they believe you! I'm new in the UK, but have extensive experience with banks and financial institutions. Monzo is one of the easiest I have ever used in my 60-odd years on this earth. It is my preferre Read more

Easy to sign u for. Easy to set up. Easy to use. And they believe you! I'm new in the UK, but have extensive experience with banks and financial institutions. Monzo is one of the easiest I have ever used in my 60-odd years on this earth. It is my preferred bank, and it just works. It is cost-effective. And the couple of times I needed assistance it come promptly. What more do you want?

Reviewed on 1st August 2022
Amir Morris's avatar
Amir Morris

Great Features

I have been a loyal customer of this bank, for several years. Their customer service is great & if I have ever had any concerns, they have taken my issue seriously & endeavoured to provide a tailored outcome. Their app is great for tracking my finances, t Read more

I have been a loyal customer of this bank, for several years. Their customer service is great & if I have ever had any concerns, they have taken my issue seriously & endeavoured to provide a tailored outcome. Their app is great for tracking my finances, too. I will continue being a customer, for years to come! Their Monzo Flex service is also extremely useful!

Reviewed on 19th July 2022
Louisa's avatar
Louisa

I love Monzo

I’m so impressed with this app/bank, transactions are clear, categorised and immediate. Lots of information to help with budgeting and understanding your money.

Reviewed on 8th July 2022
Jaymondo's avatar
Jaymondo

Very nice online bank,easy worked and understanded how company work!!!!

Very Very Nice Monzo Bank!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 14th June 2022

Convenient

Very simple way to do banking in the digitol era.

Reviewed on 8th June 2022
Corner Speak's avatar
Corner Speak

Easy to use

Very easy to use locally and internationally

Reviewed on 8th June 2022
Tanzila Ghani's avatar
Tanzila Ghani

Very bad

Hi.Have a very bad experience with Monzo and clouse my account, because they not protect a money.If you lost your card and sameone used you dont get your money back.Not safe!!!

Reviewed on 11th May 2022
Viktorija Sitikova's avatar
Viktorija Sitikova

Can't fault it - exactly what I need. Great service, value and app.

Reviewed on 8th May 2022
Jake Sandford's avatar
Jake Sandford

A modern easy to use friendly bank

I love banking with Monzo. They have made everything quick and easy to use and it’s really easy to get support when you need it: I like the idea of the holiday pots and being able to get paid a day early is great too. They’ve thought of everything to make Read more

I love banking with Monzo. They have made everything quick and easy to use and it’s really easy to get support when you need it: I like the idea of the holiday pots and being able to get paid a day early is great too. They’ve thought of everything to make banking in the modern world as easy as it can be.

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
Jenny Ruth's avatar
Jenny Ruth

Fab, efficient

Monzo has been the easiest bank to use, fast, efficient and swift. One of the best features is the flexibility of use abroad. Never had any complaints and their customer service is second to none.

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
Mark's avatar
Mark

Best challenger bank

Very easy to use. Customer support is really nice 10/10

Andrii Popa's avatar
Andrii Popa

A very fair financial institution. Always on hand to assist.

Reached out to me when I first had an international transfer transaction paused by WISE. Made available some information to help me cross the hurdle faster.

Yetunde Frances Allen's avatar
Yetunde Frances Allen

no problems and everything I need

Have loved my monzo account, the ability to have pots in the account make budgeting so much easier. With the plus account also being able to earn the interest even when split across pots is incredible.

Lucy Rolph's avatar
Lucy Rolph

Simply amazing

This bank has changed the way I deal with my money, everything is so easy and looks awesome. The pots feature is unbelievably useful, have no idea how I lived till now without it. Monzo is just a great bank and customer service is amazing too.

Bruno Anderson's avatar
Bruno Anderson

Everything just works, a bank in my phone

It’s always been super smooth and easy. Fast support on the very few occasions I’ve needed to speak to someone.

Keif Gwinn's avatar
Keif Gwinn

Easy and reliable

Opened a Monzo account before going on holiday, due to the fact that they don’t charge fees for foreign transactions. Pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to set up an account and how swiftly I could get started.

Lola's avatar
Lola

Monzo has changed my life

Monzo has completely revolutionised the way I budget, spend, review multiple accounts and track income. I can’t knock Monzo in anyway and I’ve never seen another bank come even close!

Reviewed on 1st April 2022
Joe Lloyd's avatar
Joe Lloyd

Great bank

Excellent customer service they care alot

Reviewed on 1st April 2022