Monzo Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 2,481 reviews       Last review 56 minutes ago

Spend, save and manage your money, all in one place with Monzo. Monzo is a full UK bank account, that lives on your phone. Get instant notifications as soon as you spend, sort and save money with Pots, and plenty more. If you're one of the 5 million people who already use Monzo, why not write your own review and let others know what you think. Your Monzo reviews help others make informed decisions on whether or not to sign up.

Monzo Review Insight

Your Current Account Reviews

2,481 reviews

Review Monzo's Current Account now

Promotion of Financial Literacy & control

Pots & visibility of incoming and outgoings ensures its easier than ever to follow the "pay yourself first" rule of finance. Features such as User opt in to gambling blocks shows Monzo is a bank with a conscience.

Reviewed on 21st April 2021
Chris's avatar
Chris

Slick app & great customer service

I've been using Monzo for 3+ years now and I still love it. It makes it so incredibly easy to look after your finances, move money around, categorise spending, pay people, etc. Plus their customer service has always been great.

Mia's avatar
Mia

Monzo is the bank I have always wanted!

Monzo is so easy to use. I love the features - regularly/automatically dividing my salary into different pots.i Its easy to see what I have, easy to save, easy to spend and easy to split bills. When i have had a problem the response has been swift and efficient - eg: changing my name by deed poll - no problem, no need to go into a branch. Monzo really is the bank account I'e always wanted!!

Chris's avatar

Best mobile banking in UK. Everyone uses money most

Salman Shah's avatar
Salman Shah

Easy, convenient and safe

Mainly use for paying for my online goods and when I am abroad on holiday. So easy to transfer money from your current account to Mondo straight in.

Hansa Dhana's avatar
Hansa Dhana

The best bank ever

The best bank ever !!! Real time payments update, mobile app very easy to understand and use , excellent customer service/support. I strongly recommend to everyone!!!!!!!

Stefan D's avatar
Stefan D

Best bank

helpful polite and professional staff and safe banking

Reviewed on 17th April 2021
Fadumo mohamed's avatar
Fadumo mohamed

Brilliant Banking!

I changed my current account to Monzo about a year ago because the charges and lack of customer service from my previous were becoming an issue. Swapping to Monzo was far easier than I ever imagine and their current and up to date methods of business are just top notch. Their app is so handy and easy to use. Their prediction on your monthly expenditures is a great way to manage money and there quick chat options have always answered menu questions in minutes. Love this bank and the service it provides for me. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 17th April 2021
Susie Baxter's avatar
Susie Baxter

Best Bank

Having been with traditional banks for years. Moving to Monzo has been amazing. I love how the app works and notifies you of transactions and you can create savings pots. So far all the customer service experience has been dealt with promptly and no... Read more

Having been with traditional banks for years. Moving to Monzo has been amazing. I love how the app works and notifies you of transactions and you can create savings pots. So far all the customer service experience has been dealt with promptly and no issues.

Reviewed on 16th April 2021
Jdastewart's avatar
Jdastewart

This is the best experience ever to use monzo online bank service love it

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Foyjul haque 's avatar
Foyjul haque

Fantastic new banking

Monzo has transformed the way I bank forever. Miles ahead of the competition and the best banking app experience I have ever had. The app brought to light holes in my savings and spend habits and I’ve gone from debt to house deposit in less than 3 years. I highly recommend Monzo.

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
Stuart's avatar
Stuart

Avoid at all costs

Made a mistake in a transaction and rectified after and they immediately closed my account and said couldn't bank with them had to wait ages for money there very dishonest and rude as well

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
Frankie Adams's avatar
Frankie Adams

Monzo friendly and fair

Monzo have really helped me and my family get back control over our finances and we can now focus on paying off our debts instead of paying off bank charges. Total recommend

Keith Donald's avatar
Keith Donald

Monzo, friendly and fair

I switched to Monzo because I was being repeatedly charged by my existing bank whenever a payment failed (these would be represented several times in a day and the charges would just rack... Read more

I switched to Monzo because I was being repeatedly charged by my existing bank whenever a payment failed (these would be represented several times in a day and the charges would just rack up).

Monzo are fairer than this. They don't charge for missed payments and the app gives you the opportunity to take control of the transaction by hitting "Tap to retry".

Total recommend

Keith Donald's avatar
Keith Donald

Brilliant

User friendly. All round great service.

Jill's avatar
Jill

Best bank I've used

Great service, lots of useful features, budgeting help, and the option to get paid a day early. Highly recommend!

Kane Peterson 's avatar
Kane Peterson

Have had a current account with them for a couple years and it's very easy to use.

Huayi's avatar
Huayi

Amazing service

I’m very happy with my account and I know that my money is safe.

Alfred's avatar
Alfred

Really wonderful

Easy and convenient to manage money

Israel Klinevsky's avatar