Chip Savings App Reviews

Ratings based on 2,626 reviews       Last review 3 days ago

Chip allows users to connect their current accounts and automatically save a little money every few days. Using Chip to help save money already? Please leave some honest feedback on your experiences with Chip in the form of a quick review. Your Chip review helps others decide which personal finance app is right for them. Or here to see if Chip is just what you need? Read our Chip reviews to see what our community has to say about this innovative new app.

Chip Review Insight

Your Savings App Reviews

2,626 reviews

Review Chip's Savings App now

Great app

Brilliant app for saving money and not feeling that money has been put away!

Reviewed on 19th April 2021
Kristina's avatar
Kristina

Savings made easy

Chip has helped me finally get into saving. Really easy and flexible. Love it

Reviewed on 17th April 2021
Dan Hawkes's avatar
Dan Hawkes

Sneaky little saver

Chip is great at squirrel’ing money away for me. Chip saves money with me almost not realising. Although it has got a little more costly but the savings benefit is great.

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Kris Keane's avatar
Kris Keane

Savings!

I couldn't believe how much you can save while spending!

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Krzysztof Lapinski's avatar
Krzysztof Lapinski

Excellent saveing tool

Excellent Saveing tool , helps me plan.

Reviewed on 8th April 2021
Goldie Nwabue's avatar
Goldie Nwabue

Helps saving

Useful to have as it creates a saving habit.

Reviewed on 8th April 2021
Goldie Nwabue's avatar
Goldie Nwabue

Awesome way to save money

Before I found Chip I was never able to save any money. Since I downloaded their app it all changed! Great saving app!

Reviewed on 25th March 2021
Nicolas Sebestyen's avatar
Nicolas Sebestyen

Excellent interest rate. Easy to use app.

What more could you want from a savings app? The best rate on the market for easy access too. I only wish I could refer more people to the 1.25%.

Reviewed on 25th March 2021
RozFrankie's avatar
RozFrankie

Makes saving easy

I used to save once a month but always withdrew it all before my next... Read more

I used to save once a month but always withdrew it all before my next payday.
With this app I haven't taken out a withdrawal once and I still save the same amount I tried to before.
It is very clever and very simple to use!
I am really pleased I decided to give it a try!

Reviewed on 23rd March 2021
JULIE's avatar
JULIE

Chip app

Does not cover all banks yet. Can’t wait to use this app

Reviewed on 21st March 2021
Mary's avatar
Mary

"Found" £3,724 I didn't know I had! And counting!

I was very nervous of Chip at first... Was it a real thing? Was it a scam where I was just sending money into some random account? I did a bit of research and, thank god, it's legit. But better than that... It does what it claims to do... It siphons small amounts of cash out of my account every now and then that I don't notice. £6 here, £13 there... Just like the things you buy that add up and you don't realise... Like takeaway coffees or an extra takeaway dinner dish or two. £13 is not what it would take out of everyone's account... It's personal. Chip has worked out that I can reasonably stand to way-lay that amount due to my spending and saving patterns... And it's right! And I think it gets smarter... At the beginning I feel like it over saved and I had to withdraw a couple of times (also, exactly what it says on the tin and no ridiculous wait times) but, more recently, it's got the Goldilocks balance. Well done Chip for your product and your tech. You can clearly manage my money even better than I can! Love you lots!x

Reviewed on 13th March 2021
Krissi B's avatar
Krissi B

Excellent savings

Good savings app, easy access to my money and best rate out there, help always available if needed

Reviewed on 11th March 2021
Emcr's avatar
Emcr

Super simple saving

Effortless saving from an app that does all the work for you. Before Chip I struggled to put money aside for savings; now the app works out what I can afford to save and does it for me. Now I always have some spare cash for unexpected bills or emergencies and my savings are growing effortlessly. Brilliant.

Reviewed on 11th March 2021
Louise Trewavas's avatar
Louise Trewavas

Easy Savings

I always found it very difficult to save and to deposit a “lump sum” every month! Chip does this for you just like spending on other things! Easy peasy and you don’t even realise it’s gone!

Jill Brown's avatar
Jill Brown

Great savings app.

Create a goal and worry no more. Chip cleverly decides how much money you can afford to save each week. It works well and I don’t miss the amount invested each week. Love the flexibility to choose ‘skip a number of payments’ when you’re having a tough month. Great company.

Pauline Rigby's avatar
Pauline Rigby

Hassle free savings with new exciting features

Been with chip for a while now, quite liked their auto saving ai bot and now their chip+1 super savings... Read more

Been with chip for a while now, quite liked their auto saving ai bot and now their chip+1 super savings account.

Interested to see their new exciting features being introduced such as investments and the ease of accessing those from within the savings app and wouldn't be surprised if their ai bot starts running ai driven robo-investments.

Krish's avatar
Krish

Easy, fuss-free finance

What I really appreciate about Chip is the ease of it all - the regular savings updates, the ux on the dashboard, the communication when I’ve had questions - all great!

Chloe Bickford's avatar
Chloe Bickford

Top savings

Best trustable savings account in the uk

D's avatar
D

Brilliant savings account

Love that I can choose how much to save not only weekly but able to top up anytime

Reviewed on 28th February 2021
James 's avatar
James

Poor app and services

Poor customer service and app wasn't very useful

Reviewed on 17th February 2021