Capital Credit Union Mortgages Reviews

Capital Credit Union mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of Capital Credit Union mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Capital Credit Union Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Phone

Your Mortgages Reviews

Review Capital Credit Union's Mortgages now

CCU mortgage

I would not have been granted a mortgage by a high street lender due to poor credit rating which was caused by my ex husband getting us into debt. CCU listened and understood this. They look at the whole picture, not just a credit score.

Reviewed on 4th July 2021
Karen Pryor's avatar
Karen Pryor

Superb service from Capital Credit Union!

CCU provided a superb service to me when I had difficulty communicating with traditional banks about a mortgage application. It was a huge relief to be able to speak to someone who understood my situation.

Stuart Dixon's avatar
Stuart Dixon

Caring capital union

Changed mortgage to capital best decision I’ve ever made Helpfull easy to work with quick hassle free loved the whole experience

patricktillbrook@googlemail.com's avatar
patricktillbrook@googlemail.com

Absolutely Ace

A friendly; professional and efficient Company to deal with. Has customer interests at heart. Nothing is too much trouble.

Bob Holmes's avatar
Bob Holmes

Excellent service all round

Couldn’t have been more helpful and always happy to answer any queries

Di's avatar
Di

Great Company

Fantasic company not for profit and all round good bunch of people to deal with

Lauren Connell's avatar
Lauren Connell

Excellent Mortgage service

We currently have our mortgage with Capital Credit Union. Excellent service, always kept up to date, emails, statements. During the last yesr my husband was furloghed and if it not been for the assistance in mortgage holiday breaks and advice about our repayments I think we may have ended up in financial mess. Over the last we owe alot thanks for their understanding, very quick process and assistance in the year and for all the years if our mortgage repayments.

Sharon Cosgrove's avatar
Sharon Cosgrove

Fandabidoze

Great company, really helpful. Guidance for those of us who are not so finance savvy is amazing. All the staff are very helpful and always happy to explain is lay terms.

Lynn's avatar
Lynn

Honest and easy to understand

I have been using the Capitol Credit Union for many years, with savings, loans and indeed Mortgages. They a highly valuable part of the local economy, helping people acheive their goals and dreams through clear financial products. No hassle and friendly supportive customer service and striving to meet modern channels with their new app.

Jonathan Boyd's avatar
Jonathan Boyd

Great service. Very helpful. Always there when we needed advice. Great rates

Daryl's avatar
Daryl

Excellent efficient team

Great help and advice given by a very understanding team

Reviewed on 19th June 2021