Capital Credit Union Loans Reviews

Capital Credit Union secured loan reviews on Smart Money People can help other people like you to find out what life is like as a Capital Credit Union customer. Smart Money People was launched in 2014 to become the place for honest financial reviews, and to help increase trust and transparency in the financial world. Sounds good? You can write your Capital Credit Union secured loan today!

Capital Credit Union Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Phone

Your Loans Reviews

Review Capital Credit Union's Loans now

Great that the money comes off your payslip before balance reaches your current account so you don't miss it.

Reviewed on 1st November 2021
Colin Jardine's avatar
Colin Jardine

Really good helped me a lot

Excellent company and brilliant always there to help

Reviewed on 1st September 2021
Jamie hetherington's avatar
Jamie hetherington

cooker loan

my cooker broken down unexpectedly I contacted capital credit union to see if they could help me I have two children, I explained my situation to the member of staff on the phone they were very helpful and dealt with my application I was able to buy my new cooker. when paying back my loan I am also saving if anything else happens in the future I know I have something saved I am delighted with the services and the way they loaned to me.

Reviewed on 17th August 2021
R ketchen's avatar
R ketchen

Friendly and helpful loan advice..

Always a very helpful and friendly loan service. The Savings account is a no-brainer and as it's off and away from the High Street Banks, a lovely safe nest-egg. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11th August 2021
JoJo Hernandez's avatar
JoJo Hernandez

Personal loan

I have been borrowing from capital credit union for a number of years now and always find my experience smooth sailing and very pleasant

Reviewed on 30th July 2021
Lisa's avatar
Lisa

Kind helpful Staff

Answered my question helpful would recommend credit union to anyone who need a small loan

Reviewed on 25th July 2021
Theresa Robinson 's avatar
Theresa Robinson

They're willing to help! Available when you need them.

I have been their member for long years! Recommended it for so many now are enjoying as members as well!

Reviewed on 21st July 2021
A Sweet Dose's avatar
A Sweet Dose

Clear Helpful Advice

Establishing the right amount of a loan with option to enter the lottery was just right for my income and repayment levels . Friendly knowledgeable people . Thank you

Reviewed on 14th July 2021
caroline@utterlybespoke.com's avatar
caroline@utterlybespoke.com

best loans

For me, CCU has been able to cover my member loan needs as a responsible lender, with the best low interest rates and less red tape than all the lenders I have dealt with in the past.

Reviewed on 14th July 2021
Abel Fararira's avatar
Abel Fararira

Loans

I have been with credit union for years they have helped me enormously I have paid my loans of and now save with them, the team is always on hand and always there to help

Reviewed on 11th July 2021
Janette Morgan's avatar
Janette Morgan

No Brainer

Professional people to deal with , feel they give information on other services that allow you to borrow , repay and save all included in your agreed payment package at an incredible interest rate , also the information I discussed with a member of the staff I am definitely getting ready to discuss my interest in taking out a mortgage with my credit Union, that would be a No Brainer lol .

Reviewed on 7th July 2021
William Meek's avatar
William Meek

Needed a loan and got what a wounded very happy customer

Antionette's avatar
Antionette

Brilliant company

If it wasnt for credit union I wouldn't be able to afford new furniture or school clothes for my 3 children. I also think repayments are easy and I don't even notice them leaving my account.

Kimberly Milne 's avatar
Kimberly Milne

Great company

Always there to answer eney question makes a difference in your life

billy Duncan's avatar
billy Duncan

Friendly and supportive customer service

I applied for a loan with Capital Credit Union and this was picked up and processes quickly and professionally. The service felt very personal and supportive ensuring that this was the right product for me. Processed quickly with money in my account and ready to use when I required it - just before Christmas so really appreciated the speedy turn around! Thank you :-)

laura nisbet's avatar
laura nisbet

Quick and easy to get a loan and staff are very helpful

Needed to get a quick loan and it was all approved and into my bank the following day. Very efficient and helpful staff. Nothing a problem

Martha MacMillan's avatar
Martha MacMillan

Good service and pleasant staff always prompt service

Louise MacIsaac 's avatar
Louise MacIsaac

14 years iv had loans with this credit union excellent service

Excellent 14 years iv been with this credit union

Shona Mcintyre's avatar
Shona Mcintyre

Loan

I save with the Capital Credit Union, but have also had a loan with them. Was best loan I could find by far!! Interest was so low was paying so little back on top and the service from them has always been 10. Never had any complaints in all the years I have been with them, great company, great people.

Cal's avatar
Cal

Affordable / professional & friendly

Excellent service / great value for money / would highly recommend

Jim's avatar