Capital Credit Union Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 435 reviews       Last review 4 weeks ago

Capital Credit Union savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Capital Credit Union. How easy is it to contact Capital Credit Union? And how friendly are they? Our Capital Credit Union savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Capital Credit Union Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Savings Reviews

Review Capital Credit Union's Savings now

Helping me save for important things over the years.

Very helpful, friendly and efficient. Helped out some years ago with a loan at short notice when it was a sudden unexpected expenditure.

Reviewed on 27th August 2021
Nicola Read's avatar
Nicola Read

Great service and easy to save

before saving with capital credit union I could not save this way my savings are separate out of sight meaning I am able to build that nest egg everyone has always talked about.

Reviewed on 16th August 2021
J Mcvay's avatar
J Mcvay

Great customer service - even in lockdown!

I joined the credit union during lockdown and the whole process was really simple. Everyone I was in contact with was brilliant - so helpful even though they were working under difficult circumstances. The communication from Capital is also great - just enough to feel informed but not overwhelmed. I’ve already been recommending them to my friends.

Reviewed on 6th August 2021
Laura H's avatar
Laura H

great customer service always happy to help.

a pleasure to talk with the staff I have always had a friendly voice at the end of the phone nothing is ever an issue with the team.

Reviewed on 3rd August 2021
c graham's avatar
c graham

Great way to save

A friend said about the capital credit union, glad he did it’s a great way to save money. I wish I’d joined earlier

Reviewed on 30th July 2021
Colin's avatar
Colin

Great Way to Save

Never had any issues, great support, friendly staff. Not only do I now have savings, I have used Capital Credit for loans which in turn have boosted my credit rating. During a hard financial period I was given great advice and was able to sort things out.

Reviewed on 27th July 2021
Kasey McGarry's avatar
Kasey McGarry

Have been happy with Capital Credit Union for the many years I have been a member

Quick response and assistance when required

Reviewed on 14th July 2021
Graham Scott's avatar
Graham Scott

Brilliant

Been with them years now never have i ever had any problems

Reviewed on 12th July 2021
Leeann's avatar
Leeann

Easy to Save.

I have saved with Capital Credit Union for years. I don't miss the money as it comes out of my bank account at source. When I wish to withdraw funds, it is hassle free and money in my bank account very quickly.

Linda McFadyen's avatar
Linda McFadyen

Simply the best

I joined CCU after getting into financial difficulties. Since then my finances have settled down and I now feel in control of my money. Although I don't really need my CCU account anymore, if is like my safety blanket and reminds me how easy it can be to get in to trouble if I don't take care.

Lynne Woodman's avatar
Lynne Woodman

Great company

Only way i had ever managed to save makes this company tops for me . Now i have savings getting a loan is so easy dealing with them they are allways very efficient

Paul Robertson's avatar
Paul Robertson

Savings

Friendly helpful staff, no matter how small your savings pot. Encoluraging all ages to save.

Reviewed on 10th July 2021
Donna Urquhart's avatar
Donna Urquhart

Great Team

Over many years working for Lothinan Buses, Capital made a real difference to their members

Jim Dixon 's avatar
Jim Dixon

Very friendly service

Always available to answer any queries

Lynn's avatar
Lynn

Saving to borrow!

To be able to increase my savings while borrowing at low-low interest is a godsend for someone on State Pension.

John Fitzpatrick's avatar
John Fitzpatrick

Easy to use savings account

Capital credit unions savings account is easy to use and very user friendly. You can chose any amount to be put in on any given day and it can be changed any time you wish

Jamie's avatar
Jamie

Great company.

As a customer with a TBI i find Capitol Credit Union couldn't be more understanding if i struggle to communicate, they're super friendly and really put me at easy...... cant recommend them enough.

Gary's avatar
Gary

Savings

Savings come off my salary so hardly notice.the security of hsvingcsavings have improved my mental health. Have access to loan if required which is comforting to know. Ifvibwas not a member would not have savings as not disciplined enough to save... Read more

Savings come off my salary so hardly notice.the security of hsvingcsavings have improved my mental health. Have access to loan if required which is comforting to know. Ifvibwas not a member would not have savings as not disciplined enough to save differentlyl

Caroline Johnston's avatar
Caroline Johnston

Freindly, efficient and human business.

Member for around thirty years now and have been delighted with the level of service and support Capital Credit Union have always provided and still do.

Reviewed on 6th July 2021
Ian Currie's avatar
Ian Currie

Highly recommended

I have used Credit Union for loans and savings for years and would highly recommend. Amazing interest rates and loads different options to suit

Reviewed on 6th July 2021