Newbury Building Society: Savings reviews

Based on 6,093 reviews, last reviewed 21st Jun 2024
2% decrease in 5 star reviews
67% decrease in 1 star reviews

New Bond I opened a new 'bond' account on-line but wasn't sure that it was the right one. I went into the Abingdon branch where I was treated courteously and e... Read more Reviewed on: 21st June 2024
Ian P's avatar
Ian P

all done online. all done online. although i know if i had needed help the phone would have been picked up by a real person in short time ! Reviewed on: 25th May 2024
J RYAN's avatar
J RYAN

About the Savings

Newbury Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Newbury Building Society. How easy is it to contact Newbury Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Newbury Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Review Newbury Building Society: Savings now

Newbury Building Society Savings reviews (6093)

New Bond

I opened a new 'bond' account on-line but wasn't sure that it was the right one. I went into the Abingdon branch where I was treated courteously and efficiently. Reviewed on: 21st June 2024
Ian P's avatar
Ian P

Hello Newbury Building Society.

I wanted to open a new ISA and transfer and existing one to it. Tasha in Basingstoke was very helpful and set the whole thing into motion for me. This is my first exposure to Newbury BS, and I fell sure it will not be my last. Reviewed on: 20th June 2024
Richard J Chilcott's avatar
Richard J Chilcott

Friendly and quick service.

Friendly and quick service. I was able to open an account with minimal fuss Reviewed on: 17th June 2024
Graham C's avatar
Graham C
Reply from Newbury Building Society Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we appreciate it. Response date: 17th June 2024
Newbury Building Society Logo
Newbury Building Society

Good Service

Opened the junior ISA at the Andover branch today (15th June) with Ana. Although I didn’t have an appointment she was extremely helpful and opened my son’s account. The account was opened with 30 minutes and Ana was happy to inform me with different products, the different regulations and happy to answer any questions. Reviewed on: 15th June 2024
Patrick 's avatar
Patrick
Reply from Newbury Building Society Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we appreciate it. We will be sure to share your comments with Ana, who will be so pleased to read them. Response date: 17th June 2024
Newbury Building Society Logo
Newbury Building Society

Do you have a different Newbury Building Society product?

Newbury Building Society has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products