Newbury Building Society Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 2,156 reviews       Last review 16 hours ago

Newbury Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Newbury Building Society. How easy is it to contact Newbury Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Newbury Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Savings Reviews

2,156 reviews

Review Newbury Building Society's Savings now

Super Easy to Set-up

I love how easy it is to set up a new savings account online with Newbury and the interest rates are even better.

Reviewed on 24th September 2022

Excellent advice

As always my wife and I received outstanding advice and service, the staff at hungerford certainly know their products.

Reviewed on 24th September 2022

Professional

Very informative and friendly. I felt welcome as soon as I entered the branch.

Reviewed on 23rd September 2022

Very happy . Helpful and responsive staff

Now we wait and hope the interest rates are as good next year as they have been in the past

Reviewed on 23rd September 2022

Efficient service

Very helpful and knowledgeable the staff at Winchester Branch

First class service

Opened a new account, no appointment made, was made even easier by downloading and completing form first, all done in approx 15-20 minutes, books arrived by post a few days later.

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback - we appreciate it.

Online Account not easy to use

Had difficulty setting up a nominated account. It took 2 secure messages and 3 phone calls to verify my bank account of 40+ years. I hope it will be set up today.

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Sorry to hear this, please do let us know if this issue is not resolved and we will look into what may have caused the delays for you.

Customer Care outstanding at the Newbury BS in Wokingham

Staff are warm, friendly and remember you, however rarely you visit. Delightful.

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking time to leave feedback for our Wokingham team. They will be so pleased to hear your comments.

Additional account

As always the staff at your Wokingham branch are helpful and friendly

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking time to leave feedback for the Wokingham team, who will be so pleased to hear your comments.

Opening savings account

A very good customer service experience. The person dealing with us did an efficient and thorough job with a pleasant and friendly manner.

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback - we do appreciate it.

Savings Appointment

Had an appointment with Daisy, she was very helpful and made my wife and I feel very reassured when depositing a large amount of money with newbury building society. Answered all of our questions and even called us to keep us updated on our cheque clearan Read more

Had an appointment with Daisy, she was very helpful and made my wife and I feel very reassured when depositing a large amount of money with newbury building society. Answered all of our questions and even called us to keep us updated on our cheque clearance! So nice to deal with lovely beings and not robots. Would definitely recommend Hungerford branch, we've always experienced lovely service there.

Reviewed on 5th September 2022

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a kind review, we really do appreciate it. We will be sure to share your comments with Daisy, who will be so pleased to hear them.

Good advice from local branch

Although I do many financial transactions online sometimes there is a real advantage in being able to talk to staff face to face about forthcoming interest rate changes. This discussion prevented me from closing my welcome to Newbury account when I opened Read more

Although I do many financial transactions online sometimes there is a real advantage in being able to talk to staff face to face about forthcoming interest rate changes. This discussion prevented me from closing my welcome to Newbury account when I opened a EMA account.
Many thanks to the Wokingham office staff.

Reviewed on 3rd September 2022

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. We will be sure to share your comments with the Wokingham branch, who will be so pleased to hear them.

Excellent advise on my savings

The member of staff who was very patient with me was Ken , who made my new account easy to understand

Reviewed on 2nd September 2022

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. We will be sure to share your comments with Ken, who will be so pleased to hear them.

Newbury Building Society Branch Review

Personal friendly service (no machines!!).

Newbury Building Society Branch Review

Whenever I've dealt with Newbury BS, I've always received top rate service. Thank you all so very much always a pleasure to deal with you.

Newbury Building Society Branch Review

Very friendly and helpful staff.

Newbury Building Society Branch Review

Nice service, good rates of interest.

Newbury Building Society Branch Review

The Wokingham staff are all very knowledgeable and helpful.

Newbury Building Society Branch Review

Amazing service, very helpful and knowledgeable.

Newbury Building Society Branch Review

Wokingham branch has very friendly staff, who are well trained in product details and always helpful.