Newbury Building Society Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 905 reviews       Last review 2 days ago
  Visit website

Newbury Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Newbury Building Society. How easy is it to contact Newbury Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Newbury Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Newbury Building Society Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Savings Reviews

Review Newbury Building Society's Savings now

friendly efficient and able.

immediate assistance and a friendly face from all staff. efficient opening account and answering all queries.

Reviewed on 25th January 2022

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us kind feedback, we appreciate it.

Did what I wanted quickly and easily.

Went in to change my account from an instant premium to an existing member account, this was done very easily and quickly.

Reviewed on 24th January 2022

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Thank you for taking time to complete the feedback - we appreciate it.

easy good service

easy good service not hard to follow

Reviewed on 22nd January 2022

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Hi - thank you for the kind words and taking the time to leave us feedback, we really do appreciate it.

Very polite and knowledgeable customer adviser

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we really appreciate it.

Opening an Instant Premium savings account.

I was easily able to open the account and I now have a passbook and all documentation in a few days. One issue is that the whole process , for some reason, could not be handled by your Hungerford Branch but had to be referred to Thatcham which seemed to be an unnecessary complication.

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback – we appreciate it. Your transaction was transferred as the colleague undertaking it was being observed as a training and competence measure, ensuring for service levels are maintained. Your account was opened in and all paperwork was sent from Hungerford branch, only the appointment was conducted by phone from Thatcham for the observation to be undertaken, we hope that this was not too much of an inconvenience.

Great mask to mask service

My wife and I went in to switch accounts , straightforward and well explained

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Hi - thank you for taking time to leave feedback for us and for your kind words, we appreciate it.

opening Member's account

Thank you for phoning to remind me I was eligible to open a Memer's account. The process to do so online was very easy

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Hi - thank you for the kind feedback and taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it.

Personal Service

It’s makes a lovely change to receive a call explaining that you are now eligible to open an account with a higher interest rate! Handled swiftly and professionally. That’s super customer service. Thank you.

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review, we appreciate it.

A positive and friendly experience

Ken was the advisor I met to open my Welcome to Newbury account at the Basingstoke branch. He was very helpful and carefully took me through all the information I needed and also had a really nice friendly approach. I have had no problems since and have now got my pass book and am able to manage the account on line. Overall a positive experience.

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Hi, thank you for taking time to complete feedback for us and for your kind words. We will be sure to share them with Ken who will be pleased to hear them! Many thanks

Very helpful

Thank you to Paula Wheeler at Hungerford. Updated my saving account and advised on opening a joint account with my husband

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback - we will be sure to share your comments with Paula, who will be so pleased to hear them.

Quick, efficient service

Opened additional account online. Simple process with account opened quickly.

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback - we appreciate it.

Friendly and helpful

Went to branch on Saturday and spoke with Daisy and arranged a telephone appointment for today (Monday). Very efficient sorted out all my requirements on my saving accounts. Thank you

Reviewed on 17th January 2022

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback - we appreciate it.

So easy

After a very frustrating time trying to get what I wanted from other building societies, Newbury provided it exactly and it was all done and dusted within 20 mins. Would definitely recommend them over the others.

Reviewed on 17th January 2022

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Hi - thank you for your kind words and for taking time to leave feedback - we really appreciate it.

Easy setup and super friendly environment!

Cassie helped me open a Welcome to Newbury savings account and was excellent. She explained everything very well and was incredibly friendly and chatty. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 16th January 2022

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Hi - thank you for taking time to leave feedback - we appreciate it and will be sure to share your comments with Cassie, who will be so pleased to hear them.

Help with existing account.

The young man spent a lot of time helping us get what we wanted..As always very polite. It's nice not to be rushed..It's always a pleasure when we go to the building society as the staff are so. Helpful & pleasant.

Reviewed on 15th January 2022

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback for us and for your kind words. We appreciate it

Friendly people

Very helpful when I went in to open account

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to leave it -we appreciate it.

Very swift and helpful

Opening new accounts was very quick and straightforward. Very well explained. Excellent customer service.

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Thank you for your kind words and for taking time to leave feedback for us - much appreciated.

Process was relatively simple

Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback - much appreciated.

A joy to deal with

Couldn't recommend more stars as we are now out of Newbury area, but certainly would if things change. Glad we 'got on board' before change of postcode areas. Account is easy to understand and set up.

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Thank you for your kind review and for taking time to leave it - much appreciated.

I completed my application form, sent it off and received my passbook 2 days later. Excellent and friendly service.

Reply from Newbury Building Society

Hi - thank you for taking time to leave feedback - we appreciate it.