Bath Building Society Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 326 reviews Last review 15 hours ago

Your Savings Reviews (326)

29th September 2020

POA for my Mother.

Corinne was very helpful, explained in detail, and helped me through the procedure with great clarity, especially as I am living at a distance. My Mother has been a customer for many years, and I cannot think of any other ways she could have assisted me

Polite, friendly and efficient

Barry is a credit to the team. Assisted with an initial account withdrawal, acknowledged errors during the initial account opening and rectified promptly both via emails and telephone calls. Thanks Barry!

Reply from Bath Building Society
Good Afternoon, So pleased Barry was able to help you, Thank you for your response, Caroline , Customer Support Department.

still real people !

Contacted Bath Building society today about an old account, and got a straight forward answer that I could understand strait off, not something I have come to find with many other building society’s. The answer obviously came from a real person and not one of these computer generated letters. Thank you BBS for still being the same since my first mortgage 37 years ago.

Reply from Bath Building Society
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your response , I agree it is nice to be able to speak to somebody to get your problem sorted, Caroline, Customer support Department.
24th September 2020

Registering online for children's accounts

Corinne helped me with a very tricky situation. She was incredibly patient with a great attitude and I'm very grateful to her. Fab team and fantastic customer service.

Reply from Bath Building Society
Good Afternoon, So pleased to read such a positive response. Thank You for taking the time to respond, Caroline Customer Support Department.
23rd September 2020

Friendly, welcoming and helpful

Whenever I visit Bath Building Society I always receive a warm welcome. The staff are always friendly and very helpful. On this occasion my contact was via email and the service remained good.

Reply from Bath Building Society
Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to send your lovely response, Caroline Customer Support Department.
22nd September 2020

Extremely helpful advisor

Barry could not have been any more helpful or efficient, he resolved my problem as quickly as he could, thanks Barry.

Reply from Bath Building Society
Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to us, So glad you had a quick and efficient response from Barry, Caroline, Customer Support Department.
22nd September 2020

Quick and helpful response

I had to make an enquiry related to a family death, the response was quick and helpful without obstruction

Reply from Bath Building Society
Good Morning, So pleased that we were able to help you at this sad time, please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything else we can help you with, Caroline Customer Support Department.
18th September 2020

Personable service

I phoned the main number expecting to get through to a switchboard. Instead, a very friendly member of staff (Caroline) picked up the phone and was able to deal with my enquiry there and then. This was the first time I have contacted Bath BS and found it a very refreshing customer service experience, way beyond expectations. Thank you.

Reply from Bath Building Society
Such a lovely review, thanks for taking the time to feedback to us. I will pass on your kind words to my colleague Caroline. Holly, Customer Service Team
18th September 2020

Always efficient and friendly.

The service they provide in handling our trust is exemplary.

Reply from Bath Building Society
Good Morning, Thank You for taking the time to respond with your positive comments, Many thanks , Caroline, Customer Support Department.
15th September 2020

An efficient and attentive service

Corinne quickly understood my needs and was keen to find a solution to help switch account holders. It's appreciated that Bath BS can still be flexible and offer solutions: this wasn't the case with another building society I dealt with today!

Reply from Bath Building Society
Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond. So pleased that Corinne was able to find a solution for you. Many Thanks Caroline, Customer Support Department.
11th September 2020

Outdated technology

Customer service is always great, but the online banking interface is pretty primitive in comparison to other banks and so I find it confusing and tedious to use. I would not recommend it to a friend in its current state.

Reply from Bath Building Society
Thank you for your review, we are always looking to update our online service and welcome any feedback. If you would like to, I would be most happy to discuss the service and any future developments with you, my contact is emmaseymour@bibs.co.uk thank you Emma Seymour Savings Development Manager
10th September 2020

Very fast response to my query

I am not yet a customer and so don't feel I can comment at this time

Reply from Bath Building Society
Good Morning, Thank you for your response, we do hope you decide to become a customer at Bath Building Society, Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any help with your application. Caroline, Customer Support Department.
30th August 2020

Very helpful people

I have been shopping around the high street banks for a Trust Account to no...

I have been shopping around the high street banks for a Trust Account to no avail.
It was such a relief to find The Bath Building Society did them. I found they were so helpful and knowledgeable on this topic and felt very reassured after speaking to Jonathan Sweeting. The application was emailed and I received notification my account was set up within 2 hours. Brilliant!

Reply from Bath Building Society
Good Morning, so pleased that you were able to get your Trust account opened so quickly and that Jonathon was able to help you. Thank you for taking the time to respond, Caroline , Customer Support Department.
29th August 2020

good service as always - difficult to recommend anywhere with low interest!

it is personal and you can always get to speak to somebody. This is totally preferable to an automated system

Reply from Bath Building Society
Good Morning, so pleased you are happy with our personal and good service. Although the interest rates may seem low they are still very competitive in the current market. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Caroline, Customer support Department.