Bath Building Society Savings Reviews

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Savings Reviews

Review Bath Building Society's Savings now

Clear website, but when I got stuck, the online chat helped me speedily and efficiently. *********

Seems good so far, but had problem entering a sort code on mobile phone - much more obvious on line on a computer!

Reviewed on 17th May 2022

Quick and responsive

It is difficult to understand since Building Society is not a bank. This is new to me and may need to understand more before I can tell.

Reviewed on 16th May 2022
Thomson's avatar
Thomson

First class customer service

As always, my request was dealt with super efficiently with a follow up email to confirm the transaction had been effected. The best customer service by far. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed on 12th May 2022
A Woodland's avatar
A Woodland

great customer service!

Jane was pleasant, pro-active and efficient in giving advice and carrying out several transactions by post recently, making sure I was kept informed throughout.

Reviewed on 12th May 2022
BBS Member

Bath building society is the best

Tea, coffee should be offered to the customers. It will be nice to have a toilet facility for the clients.

Reviewed on 10th May 2022

Many thanks for the 5* star feedback. Holly, Customer Service Team

Very helpful and informative

Everything went smoothly no complaints

Reviewed on 6th May 2022

Fantastic! Thanks for the review. Holly, Customer Service Team

Accounts not open for those living, working or studying outside Bath.

I would like to have opened an account with Bath Building Society because the rates are better than elsewhere. However, accounts are not open to those outside the city and so I am exempt. I used the online chat line which was fine. I was connected immed Read more

I used the online chat line which was fine. I was connected immediately and got the answers I needed.

Reviewed on 5th May 2022

Reply from Bath Building Society

Thanks for your feedback, sorry we couldn't help right now, I hope we will be able to in future. Holly, Customer Service Team

Made to feel valued

Everyone I spoke to was very helpful, prompt responses to emails and clear instructions. Good customer service all round. I feel valued and individual, something I can’t say of other banks or building societies.

Reviewed on 3rd May 2022
SianC's avatar
SianC

Thanks so much for the lovely review! Holly, Customer Service Team

Really helpful chat!

First time I have had dealings with Bath Building Society but first impressions count. The chat left a good positive impression! Account will be opened!!!

Reviewed on 3rd May 2022
Malc P's avatar
Malc P

Reply from Bath Building Society

This is great, pleased we were able to help! Thanks. Holly, Customer Service Team

Phone call made by husband, was answered quickly, solution -email request- suggested, sent email actioned by you within 2 hours.

Personal service of high quality always available.

Reviewed on 28th April 2022

Reply from Bath Building Society

Thank you for your feedback, Louise, Head of Savings Support.

Quick response time.

No suggestions for improvement.

Reviewed on 27th April 2022

Reply from Bath Building Society

Good Morning, so pleased that you received a quick response and everything is working fine for you. Thank you for taking the time to send your response, Caroline , Customer Support Department.

Online chat

Contacted the online chat service and found this to be very efficient and helpful. Thank you to Holly for resolving my query very quickly

Reviewed on 27th April 2022

Reply from Bath Building Society

Hello, Glad you found the online Chat helpful and Holly was able to resolve your query, thank you for taking the time to send your response. Caroline, Customer Support Department.

Made a complicated situation seem easy.

I spoke to Jonathan, with a request my own bank couldn’t provide a product for, he explained my options and made it simple to understand, and provided exactly what I was looking for. Easy set up, and quick turnaround. Would thoroughly recommend.

John Hackett's avatar
John Hackett

Thanks for the fantastic review. Holly, Customer Service Team

Lovely customer service, online banking could be better

A more accessible online banking service, such as an app would be benefitial

Reply from Bath Building Society

Thank you for your Feedback, we are in the process of developing a mobile app so watch this space. Louise Head of Savings Support

Quick to Reply and Carry out instructions :-)

I have the confidence that when ever i email or contact Bath BS, that my instructions are carried our and usually within an hour of asking. Thank you

Reply from Bath Building Society

Thank you for your feedback, this is great to hear I will pass it onto the team, Louise Head of Savings Support.

Very helpful and efficient

No we are very happy with the service we recieve

Thank you for your feedback, Louise Head of Savings Support

Change of accounts

Quick response & very friendly team on hand if I can't find what I need on the accounts portal. Unexpectedly kind offer to waive 30 day transfer period on one of our accounts so we can benefit sooner from the Charity Account rates.

Reply from Bath Building Society

Thank you for your feedback, Louise Head of Savings Support.

LUCKY BATHONIANS

People in Bath are lucky to have a great local real Building Society when almost all the others have been crushed by big biz. Please open a branch in Weston Super Mare so I don't have to move again.

Roberto's avatar
Roberto

Reply from Bath Building Society

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback, we appreciate it! Holly, Customer Service Team

Very nice Building Society

Easy to access information and help even though I am not nearby. And they offer a Trustee account.

Reviewed on 13th April 2022

Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Holly, Customer Service Team

Very helpful customer assistants

Great interest rates and very helpful staff. I would love to have communication when interest is paid on my children's JISAs so that I can update their passbooks, but now that I have signed up to internet banking it is not difficult to look up transaction Read more

Great interest rates and very helpful staff. I would love to have communication when interest is paid on my children's JISAs so that I can update their passbooks, but now that I have signed up to internet banking it is not difficult to look up transactions.

Reviewed on 12th April 2022