Bath Building Society Savings Reviews

Bath Building Society Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Your Savings Reviews

Review Bath Building Society's Savings now

All email queries, transfers and any documents actioned same day. Very happy with prompt service!

Reviewed on 22nd July 2021

Reply from Bath Building Society

Good Afternoon, Glad you received a great service from us, thank you for taking the time to reply, Caroline Customer Support Department.

Friendly and easy to deal with

Friendly and easy to deal with, nice local society.

Reply from Bath Building Society

Hello Thank you for sending in your lovely response, Caroline Customer Support Department.

Always an excellent service -

The staff are well-spoken, very helpful and very efficient - I can't think of anything that could improve an excellent service! Thank you

Reply from Bath Building Society

Hello a lovely response to read, Thank you for taking the time to respond, Caroline Customer Support Department.

Efficient and Friendly

Thank you to Corinne for the usual efficient service!!

Reply from Bath Building Society

Hello Glad you received the usual efficient service from Corinne.Thank you for taking the time to respond, Caroline Customer Support Department.

absolutely fantastic service staff brilliant

friendly helpful staff excellent service we cant praise highly enough

Reviewed on 20th July 2021
Robert and Mandy's avatar
Robert and Mandy

Thanks so much for the lovely review! so kind. Holly, Customer Service Team

Great Customer Service Every Time

I've been a customer of Bath Building Society for 7 years and have never had a bad experience - communication is always polite and professional, and requests are actioned quickly and accurately every time. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 19th July 2021
Andrew's avatar
Andrew

Reply from Bath Building Society

Such fantastic feedback, thanks so much! Holly Customer Service Team.

Did everything I needed

Your interest rate. It seem you want this repeated to make up the 32 words!

Reviewed on 16th July 2021

Reply from Bath Building Society

Thanks so much for the 5* review! we appreciate it. Holly, Customer Service Team

Louisa was super helpful and managed to get me into my account

Louisa was super helpful and managed to get me into my account

Reviewed on 15th July 2021

Reply from Bath Building Society

Hello so pleased Louisa managed to help you log in to your account. Thank you for sending your response, Caroline, customer Support department.

Always very helpful

The staff at BBS are always very helpful. They take their time to deal with you and make you feel like they really want to help you and not just get you off the phone.

Reviewed on 13th July 2021

Such wonderful feedback, Thankyou! Holly, Customer Service Team

Talking to Bath BS

Your rate is good. It took me time to fill the application, some things could be explained better. One doesnt usually have a sort code in three different boxes. It took time for me to figure that out.

Reviewed on 12th July 2021

Reply from Bath Building Society

Thankyou for taking the time to review us! I will pass on your feedback about the website to our management team. Holly, Customer Service Team

Problem immediately overcome. Excellent service

I've said it all. Although I don't like being told how long my review should be!

Reviewed on 12th July 2021

Thanks so much for the 5* review. Holly, Customer Service Team

Very efficient service

Prompt and efficient service - many thanks!

Reviewed on 7th July 2021

Reply from Bath Building Society

Hello , Thank you for your lovely review, Caroline, Customer Support Department.

You take care

I always get a quick and caring response from Bibs. That's a good combination.

Thanks so much for the lovely review. Holly, Customer Service Team

Not the best customer service

Had some questions after starting to apply online. Went into the branch. Struggled up steep steps with a pushchair and trying to keep the door open and none of three employees that were all available offered to help. My questions answered, I asked if I could open the account in branch. I was told that it was better for me to go online, essentially no I couldn’t do it in branch. So applied online only to get an error message so had to call customer service. Finally managed to open an account but not a great first impression really. Let’s hope things get better.

Reply from Bath Building Society

This is really disappointing and I am so sorry that we have let you down on this occasion. There is no reason why you should not have been able to open your account in our branch. The only reason I can think of is that the staff may have suggested this as a sensible approach whilst we are still in lockdown. If you contact me personally I will investigate this further. My personal email address is colinmcdougall@bibs.co.uk.

Outstanding

The staff are always helpful and put me at my ease. Today I was ‘live chatting’ to Jane. She is such a lovely woman. She deserves a medal or a pay rise for chatting to me as I needed her help and smithing was too much trouble. Thank you Jane

Wow! What a wonderful review for Jane, thanks. Holly, Customer Service Team

Very efficient process

I wanted to open a new savings account on line. I have to say this was very straightforward and very easy to do - indeed it was one of the quickest and easiest processes for opening a savings account that I have ever experienced with any financial... Read more

I wanted to open a new savings account on line. I have to say this was very straightforward and very easy to do - indeed it was one of the quickest and easiest processes for opening a savings account that I have ever experienced with any financial institution.

Reviewed on 2nd July 2021
Kim's avatar
Kim

Reply from Bath Building Society

This is fantastic! Thanks so much for your feedback. Holly, Customer Service Team

Very easy to communicate with.

I like your on line service which is backed up with web chat. All operated smoothly.

Reviewed on 1st July 2021

Reply from Bath Building Society

Hello, lovely to hear you found the online service and chat helpful. Thank you for your response, Caroline Customer Support Department

Friendly and Efficient

The staff were friendly and efficient and answered all my questions!

Reviewed on 30th June 2021

Reply from Bath Building Society

Hello Thank you for sending in your response, glad the staff were able to answer all your questions. Caroline Customer Support Department.

Super service today

Went into Wood street today to sort out a few things super service , thank you Tracey for the confirmation phone call of funds in to my account. Really helpful

Reviewed on 29th June 2021

Reply from Bath Building Society

Thanks so much for the lovely review, we appreciate it! Holly, Customer Service Team

Quick and efficient

Very good communications, it so much better being able to deal with a real person for transactions.

Reviewed on 29th June 2021