first direct: Savings Account reviews

Based on 18 reviews, last reviewed 24th May 2024

Great savings rate and app easy to use. I get a great savings rate with first directs' savings account and it is so easy to manage my money. I find the app really easy to use and feel like m... Read more Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Lucy g's avatar
Lucy g

Rejected me for a bank account without ...any justifications. I can only assume that it's because I ran into financial difficulties in 2005 (nearly 20 years ago) and they hold a grudge. The... Read more Reviewed on: 11th April 2023
Ben V's avatar
Ben V

About the Savings Account

First Direct savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at First Direct. How easy is it to contact First Direct? And how friendly are they? Our First Direct savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Review first direct: Savings Account now

first direct Savings Account reviews (18)

Great savings rate and app easy to use.

I get a great savings rate with first directs' savings account and it is so easy to manage my money. I find the app really easy to use and feel like my money is in safe hands with them. It's easy to transfer between accounts and easy to withdraw my money should I want to. Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Lucy g's avatar
Lucy g

Rejected me for a bank account without

...any justifications. I can only assume that it's because I ran into financial difficulties in 2005 (nearly 20 years ago) and they hold a grudge. They took about 4 weeks and 3 chase up calls to tell me that I couldn't open an account. According to Experian I had 999 credit score. Go figure!? Reviewed on: 11th April 2023
Ben V's avatar
Ben V

Easy to use

Set up was simple, and does as you hope Reviewed on: 4th April 2023
Ross's avatar
Ross

FIRST Direct

App is very good. Transferring money is quick and straightforward. If there are large amounts being transferred customer services contact to verify. Very happy with product. Reviewed on: 3rd April 2023
Martin Hart 's avatar
Martin Hart

Do you have a different first direct product?

first direct has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products