Newbury Building Society: Mortgages reviews

Based on 1,095 reviews, last reviewed 24th Feb 2024
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

I was very impressed that Newbury were able to conta... I was very impressed that Newbury were able to contact me on Saturday, which was really helpful for somebody who lived in Japan. Reviewed on: 24th February 2024
Paul S's avatar
Paul S

The longest process of my life From the time our mortgage application was submitted it took TWO MONTHS for us to get our mortgage offer. We had already sent a plethora of paperwork ... Read more Reviewed on: 22nd December 2023

About the Mortgages

Buying a house is an exciting step in anyone’s life, but securing the right mortgage product can be a difficult part of the process. We collect Newbury Building Society mortgage reviews to help you make an informed decision when choosing a mortgage lender.

Newbury Building Society is an independent, mutual building society, offering a wide variety of mortgage products. When searching through mortgage options, make sure you’re confident that you understand the terms, conditions and interest rates. Always contact the lender or an independent advisor if you need help understanding your options.

Are you interested in Newbury Building Society mortgages? Find out what homeowners have to say about their experience with the lender by reading our reviews. Learn which product they currently have and whether they have been satisfied with their choice. Find out more about the application process and how supportive the lender is with its customers. Be confident in your mortgage lender by reading our Newbury Building Society mortgage reviews.

Did Newbury Building Society help you purchase your home? Share your experience with others on Smart Money People. Tell us about the application process: did it run smoothly or were there perhaps more hurdles than you’d anticipated? Was the mortgage process easy to understand? Has the lender kept you informed of any important mortgage news or changes? Would you recommend the lender to family and friends? Whether good or bad, write a Newbury Building Society mortgage review today.

Review Newbury Building Society: Mortgages now

Newbury Building Society Mortgages reviews (1095)

I was very impressed that Newbury were able to conta...

Paul S's avatar
Paul S

would recommend

With the changes to the Bank of England base rate over the last couple of years, I understood that my interest rate with an SVR mortgage would have to change with it. I really appreciate how Newbury approached this, making small increases over time, meaning it was much more manageable in the long run. It felt like Newbury were really thinking of the customer and their approach took some of the stress out of the cost of living crisis. Thank you. Reviewed on: 24th February 2024

Would Recommend

With the changes to the Bank of England base rate over the last couple of years, I understood that my interest rate with an SVR mortgage would have to change with it. I really appreciate how Newbury approached this, making small increases over time, meaning it was much more manageable in the long run. It felt like Newbury were really thinking of the customer, and their approach took some of the stress out of the cost of living crisis. Thank you. Reviewed on: 24th February 2024

Very efficient through the process of a mortgage app...

Very efficient through the process of a mortgage application. Clear communication thank you Eve. Reviewed on: 21st February 2024
Penelope A's avatar
Penelope A
Reply from Newbury Building Society Hi Penelope - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really do appreciate it. We will be sure to share your comments with Eve, who will be so pleased to hear them. Response date: 21st February 2024
Newbury Building Society Logo
Newbury Building Society

Do you have a different Newbury Building Society product?

Newbury Building Society has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products