Vanquis : Aquis Card reviews

Based on 34 reviews, last reviewed 27th May 2023

Make life easy for me I feel very happy and in control in meeting my daily needs. Reviewed on: 27th May 2023

Expensive Rates are very high so very expensive to run up a debt Reviewed on: 1st June 2017
Ken's avatar
Ken

About the Aquis Card

Read reviews of the Aquis card from Vanquis on Smart Money People - the UK’s #1 financial services review site. If you have a poor credit rating and are looking for a credit card, read our Aquis card reviews to see if this is the right card for you. Or if you’re already building your own credit using the Aquis card, share a quick review of your own and help others in a similar situation! Tell us about the card, the customer service, and anything else you think is important for others to know.

Review Vanquis : Aquis Card now

Vanquis Aquis Card reviews (34)

Make life easy for me

Superheroes

Allways there when you need them especially when times get tough.. Reviewed on: 25th May 2023
Steve's avatar
Steve

Credit card & Loan

This company is such a great help to me they have helped me transform my bad credit to a more more healthy credit which helped me to be able to get loans and offers from other credit lenders. They are always helpful and do a money management assessment to see if you are able to afford repayment they are always there at the end of the phone to offer outstanding support love this company Reviewed on: 25th May 2023

Excelent service

Nice costumes service and good interest Reviewed on: 25th May 2023

Do you have a different Vanquis product?

Vanquis has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products