Tesco Bank Clubcard Credit Card Reviews

Tesco Bank Clubcard Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Clubcard Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Tesco Bank customers like? Find out more about the Tesco Bank Clubcard Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Tesco Bank Clubcard Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Your Clubcard Credit Card Reviews

Review Tesco Bank's Clubcard Credit Card now

Easy to use with great rates

Simple application, good & easy app, good rates & credit

Reviewed on 14th September 2022
Daniel Lent's avatar
Daniel Lent

4 hrs waiting time and drop the call

4 hrs waiting time to talk about lost card Somehow I had manage talk one of the staff the guy disconnected my call what a disrespect

Reviewed on 7th September 2022
Omkar Tulachan's avatar
Omkar Tulachan

Good company

We got a credit card through tesco and they have been great. We got it online and it was very easy and got processed very quickly. They always keep you up to date on charges and your latest statement. They are friendly when you do need to speak to someone Read more

We got a credit card through tesco and they have been great. We got it online and it was very easy and got processed very quickly. They always keep you up to date on charges and your latest statement. They are friendly when you do need to speak to someone and the app is easy to navigate

Reviewed on 15th August 2022
Emma Gryntus's avatar
Emma Gryntus

Great helping hand

Great help in time of need. The discounts enjoyed on selected items are also very useful

Reviewed on 8th July 2022
Ben's avatar
Ben

Perfect and they listen

Having their Mastercard is very useful, and sometimes they do interest free transfers to your bank or wherever your account is, and that helps a lot when you need a little help. Besides the things mentioned I have never had any trouble with Tesco Bank, an Read more

Having their Mastercard is very useful, and sometimes they do interest free transfers to your bank or wherever your account is, and that helps a lot when you need a little help. Besides the things mentioned I have never had any trouble with Tesco Bank, and I've been with them for a number of years and have never had reason to complain, add on the fact they are always polite and put you at ease when helping you they have never failed to deal with what I've phoned them about, if all banks were like Tesco that side of life would be so easy. A added bonus is the Clubcard points are a bonus because you get points whenever and whereever you use your Mastercard.

Reviewed on 27th June 2022
John Spencer's avatar
John Spencer

Excellent service plus clubcard points

Excellent customer service. Plus you can earn clubcard points whenever you use the card.

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
gden's avatar
gden

Always respond quickly and helpful always with any queries

Reviewed on 5th August 2021
Cathy Bennett's avatar
Cathy Bennett

Considerate and supportive

Great value and incredibly considerate and supportive when in times of need.

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Starlight's avatar
Starlight

Super helpful staff

The staff are always super helpful when you phone, plus I got a long intro offer.

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Mxruss90's avatar
Mxruss90

Knowledgeable helpful informative

Always found my interactions with this credit card company as a real pleasure. Excellent and honest opinions.

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
Abby Taylor's avatar
Abby Taylor

Very pleased!

A very good card and I recommend it with confidence

Reviewed on 24th February 2021
Leonte Alexandru Gabriel 's avatar
Leonte Alexandru Gabriel

Save money with points

I really love Tesco credit card rewards as I get more clubcard point if use the card for monthly expense like travelcards. I’m not keen on the new bright blue design but hopefully they’ll change it in a couple of years.

Reviewed on 17th February 2021
Mel's avatar
Mel

Easy - great app and you earn points as you spend

Reviewed on 15th February 2021
Chris's avatar
Chris

Great card & deals

The card has really long balance transfer 0% deals. It also has a very user friendly app

Reviewed on 11th July 2020
Kate Green's avatar
Kate Green

Money for Nothing

I use my card to pay for everything especially when shopping at Tesco(even more points). I pay it off every month so no charges then use the points to buy RAC cover every year for the family.

Reviewed on 11th July 2020
Anne's avatar
Anne

Great interest free period

I have had no issues with my tesco credit card. They offer great interest-free periods and it's good to have as a backup! The club card points you earn are an added bonus.

Reviewed on 8th July 2020
Nik M Hopkins's avatar
Nik M Hopkins

sneaky charges

Hello, just a honest review of tesco bank about 2 years ago i signed up for a credit card and even though i pay the balance off in full i still get charged interest despite the balance being 0 every month after paying it off.

Reviewed on 7th July 2020
mikescomps's avatar
mikescomps

Read the reviews on trust pilot

Absolutely shocking company. I wish I had read these bad reviews years before opening a credit card account with them... Do not even deserve 1 star as others have said. I was in an ongoing complaint about how I had no notification about owing them mone Read more

I was in an ongoing complaint about how I had no notification about owing them money. It was a year and 8 months later and I only found out then when there was interest and they had defaulted my account and passed a debt I didn’t know I had onto debt collectors who have been hounding me. After calling Tesco furious and in shock, I was told they tried to send letters to an address I wasn’t at and their process can’t email. How ridiculous that they would let their loyal customers feel like this and put them in a position of financial difficulty. I had to call back several times and was kept waiting and receiving letters from a debt collection service before my complaint had even been resolved!!

They did not think to email me on the address held on file in all of that time and instead assumed I was ignoring them, defaulted my account (without me knowing), ruined my credit score and passed my details onto debt collectors! Incompetent staff and managers are none the wiser.

I’ve never missed a payment in my life, nor am I irresponsible with my money. The lack of customer empathy and service was disgusting. I expected more from a big company like Tesco. If I had known I had this debt (I paid my last payment and put the credit card to the side - a unauthorised payment came out after without my knowledge) I would have been able to either pay it or query it immediately. However the effort was not made to contact me in an effective way after so long.

The call handlers offered no resolution or understanding and I have had to go through a debt company with a damaged credit score because of their lack of service. Did not accept any responsibility or resolve my complaint. As a former employee for a big Successful financial company, I can tell you that this Tesco Bank is extremely poor.. from their policies, to their staff.. Staff need to be trained on people skills, their complaints policies need to be revised and improved and the company needs to read these reviews in order to improve their service otherwise they won’t last long..

Will be taking this to the Ombudsman service and FCA. As a loyal customer, I am absolutely appalled and disgusted by the service I have received today and will never use Tesco Bank again.

Reviewed on 25th June 2020
Mk's avatar
Mk

hard to get an increase

many times they send you a letter that they will increase your credit limit and after one month they cancel it..they did like this 4 times in 8 months..

Reviewed on 4th June 2020
Valentin Mihali's avatar
Valentin Mihali

easy to communicate with & no hassle

I have had the tesco credit card for many years and have never had any cause to complain. During that time I have used the bank's online options for a number of reasons, all of which have ended satisfactorily. I asked for a refund when I did not receive a Read more

I have had the tesco credit card for many years and have never had any cause to complain. During that time I have used the bank's online options for a number of reasons, all of which have ended satisfactorily. I asked for a refund when I did not receive an item I had paid for on the card. This was handled quickly and efficiently. Recently the bank contacted me to advise that the credit card was in credit due to a refund of a cancelled holiday. They advised that I could transfer this balance to a bank account and they would waive any fees.
Overall this bank has always treated me fairly and made doing business with them very easy.

Reviewed on 18th May 2020