The Co-operative Bank: Credit Card reviews

Based on 26 reviews, last reviewed 2nd Feb 2023

Green and earns money I earn every time I use this card in the Co-op shop. Fair t+c. A green, non fossil-fuel investing bank. Reviewed on: 2nd February 2023
Blainalass's avatar
Blainalass

Awful I have had recurrent issues with their visa card. Transactions get declined - even to the companied I have paid to before. I have had to call them a... Read more Reviewed on: 4th December 2022
RM's avatar
RM

About the Credit Card

The Co-operative Bank Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do The Co-operative Bank customers like? Find out more about the The Co-operative Bank Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own The Co-operative Bank Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Review The Co-operative Bank: Credit Card now

The Co-operative Bank Credit Card reviews (26)

Green and earns money

Blainalass's avatar
Blainalass

Awful

I have had recurrent issues with their visa card. Transactions get declined - even to the companied I have paid to before. I have had to call them a couple of times each month recently to get payments to go through, and even that can be no straight-forward task. Each time it has wasted over an hour of my time. Speaking to them is utterly frustrating. Don't waste your time with this hopeless back that has got worse and worse over time. I am closing my account with them. Reviewed on: 4th December 2022
RM's avatar
RM

Good service

I like this bank never had problems Reviewed on: 28th January 2022

Good bog standard credit card

If you pay off your bill each month, don’t want lots of hard sell and you don’t want lots of hassle then this is the card for you. Reviewed on: 23rd January 2022

Do you have a different The Co-operative Bank product?

The Co-operative Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products