Santander Everyday Credit Card Reviews

Wondering if the Santander Everyday credit card is right for you? Read our reviews from people just like you to see what they're saying about the interest free period, balance transfers, and everything to do with this credit card, launched in October 2016. Or if you're a Santander customer who already uses the Everyday card, please share a review of your own and help others who are trying to decide if this is the card they've been looking for. With your reviews, we're changing financial services.

Your Everyday Credit Card Reviews

Review Santander's Everyday Credit Card now

My extra little bits

Every month my extra little bits are paid with my Santander Credit Card.

Reviewed on 9th July 2022
simonebpicchi@hotmail.com's avatar
simonebpicchi@hotmail.com

Credit card wise owl

Can be used in all shops and online shops and online restaurants and take aways,better than American express

Reviewed on 19th February 2021
John's avatar
John

Great transfer options

Easy to set up to set up a balance transfer.

Reviewed on 10th September 2020
Charles Devellennes's avatar
Charles Devellennes

Customer requirements.

The staff I dealt with were very good, and were very efficient in helping me with my money problems. They were very undestanding of my distress for which I am very grateful.

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
Anne Shaw's avatar
Anne Shaw

Fantastic company, very professional with great knowledgeable staff. Very helpful and friendly genuine excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 23rd June 2020
Chris watt's avatar
Chris watt

Excellent customer service and fast transections

Reviewed on 26th November 2019
Sam Nowog's avatar
Sam Nowog

Excellent to have for emergency And reasonable

Reviewed on 16th November 2019
C mitchell's avatar
C mitchell

Good 0% interest rate for prolonged period

They have a very good service and a good product

Reviewed on 4th April 2018
Lisa14's avatar
Lisa14

Easy sign up

Applied over phoneAll forms were sent and signed over laptop Quick explained well

Uploaded on 5th June 2017

Zero rates on Santander Credit Card

I have a Santander Zero Credit card and receive zero rates if I pay my credit card bills in good time. I also regularly receive account updates, whenever I have recently used my card or paid my bills off. Customer service is also very good and helpful. Ov Read more

I have a Santander Zero Credit card and receive zero rates if I pay my credit card bills in good time. I also regularly receive account updates, whenever I have recently used my card or paid my bills off. Customer service is also very good and helpful. Overall, I'm very please with this credit card.

Reviewed on 30th May 2017
Nicholas Bennett's avatar
Nicholas Bennett

Top Customer Service

Great customer service with these guys even when my card was used fraudulently.

Reviewed on 2nd May 2017