Barclays: Help to Buy ISA reviews

Based on 25 reviews, last reviewed 14th Mar 2022

Excellent savings Provides a way to save towards a future endeavour, good app layout, easy to navigate Reviewed on: 14th March 2022
Nicole 's avatar
Nicole

cannot be used for a purchase of more than £250,000 I am a first time buyer who saved for years using my Barclays Help to Buy. I live in Watford and there are no properties for £250K, you might find a ... Read more Reviewed on: 9th February 2022
Nicole's avatar

About the Help to Buy ISA

You can now read Barclays Help to Buy ISA reviews at Smart Money People! If you?re interested in using Barclays's Help to Buy ISA, read our reviews written by people like you, to decide whether Barclays offer the best ISA option to suit your needs. Our reviews come from people that have used this product before, and so are very useful in offering insight into the customer satisfaction rates etc.

Review Barclays: Help to Buy ISA now

Barclays Help to Buy ISA reviews (25)

Excellent savings

Nicole 's avatar

cannot be used for a purchase of more than £250,000

I am a first time buyer who saved for years using my Barclays Help to Buy. I live in Watford and there are no properties for £250K, you might find a run down 1 bed flat but everything is over £300K. I feel miss-led and that I got my hopes up only to be let down horribly. Reviewed on: 9th February 2022
Nicole's avatar

Helpful Service

Informative and supportive service with managing my help to buy ISA. Reviewed on: 22nd February 2021
PMB81's avatar
PMB81

meh

It's okay, same as others, nothing special. Boring app Reviewed on: 4th February 2021
Jack's avatar
Jack

Do you have a different Barclays product?

Barclays has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products