Barclays Graduate Additions Reviews

Barclays Graduate Additions reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Barclays Graduate Additions reviews to find out what life as a Barclays customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Barclays customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Barclays Graduate Additions reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Barclays Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Graduate Additions Reviews

Review Barclays's Graduate Additions now

My Barclays Graduate Additions

Wow....what a great choice! This account is such a brilliant help to any graduate to ease you into life after your studies are over. With the great overdrafts at no fee available it helps you travel or start your 1st post grad job and have ready cash there then when you need it most. I recommend this to any post grad.

Reviewed on 21st December 2018
Janade Paul Michael Greaves's avatar
Janade Paul Michael Greaves

Barclays App is Lit

I've been with Barclays since 2013 and started using the app in 2014. It's been my go to to check on funds and send money at the click of a button when necessary. The UI is great and clear, nothing feels to complex to understand, its great!

Reviewed on 17th December 2018
Allister F's avatar
Allister F

Guidelines for online use

I use the app but I don't see my account statement online. I don't know how I can add account if I don't have pinsantree. I asked the nearest branch for pinsantree but it has been two months I didn't received.

Reviewed on 7th December 2018
Noor Ahmed Khoso 's avatar
Noor Ahmed Khoso

Best personal finance app

Best mobile banking application. Extremely convenient and always improving

Reviewed on 7th December 2018
Alois's avatar
Alois

Barclay bank dollars

I'm internationaly,i hope many time and since along of time to be online successfull..Now!Waiting by Barclay bank...Thanks

Reviewed on 5th June 2016
Ali Chemchi's avatar
Ali Chemchi

Smooth change over and great perks

Moved straight from student additions over to a graduate. Got a bigger interest free overdraft with it for 2 years! Great customer service and the app is second to non.

Reviewed on 21st March 2016
Scotty's avatar
Scotty

I love my bank

....they really go above and beyond making you feel important and they don't give the hard sell but always going above and beyond. I never thought I would say that about a bank!

Reviewed on 15th February 2016
Mandy Hutchings's avatar
Mandy Hutchings

Top class

I've been with Barclays for just under 10 years now and throughout that whole time, I've only ever had one problem occur that wasn't my fault and that was this year. They fixed the problem and sent a gesture of goodwill which was really thoughful of... Read more

I've been with Barclays for just under 10 years now and throughout that whole time, I've only ever had one problem occur that wasn't my fault and that was this year. They fixed the problem and sent a gesture of goodwill which was really thoughful of them.

Reviewed on 24th December 2015
Faiza Osman's avatar
Faiza Osman

Good bank

I have been with Barclay's bank for more than 15 years and always have received a very God service. I would highly recommend the bank to anyone.

Reviewed on 5th November 2015
Kamalen's avatar
Kamalen

kind and grateful service

They were very happy to help in every situations. opening bank account in Barclays is more... Read more

They were very happy to help in every situations. opening bank account in Barclays is more secure.
Internet banking is very useful for each and every people who have an account in Barclays Bank.
I recommend Barclays Bank to all people with whole hearted.

Reviewed on 5th November 2015
Sreenath's avatar
Sreenath

Excellent, friendly and helpful service that caters to all needs

I recently misplaced my card and I phoned them to request a new one. They were very happy to help and sent one straight out to me in the post which arrived the following day :)

Reviewed on 4th November 2015
Lynda SmileyFace Warbis's avatar
Lynda SmileyFace Warbis

Only bank account I've known but I'm a happy camper. App is really important as is what I use to stay on top of my finances. Only rarely been to branch but pleasant enough.

Reviewed on 13th September 2015