Barclays Student Additions Account Reviews

Barclays Student Additions Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Barclays Student Additions Account reviews to find out what life as a Barclays customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Barclays customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Barclays Student Additions Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Barclays Review Insight

Your Student Additions Account Reviews

Review Barclays's Student Additions Account now

Best bank ever

No fees, hassle free, easy and quick to open an bank account.

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
Hemanth's avatar
Hemanth

User friendly service

It’s very fast to process account opening. Almost everything is achievable via mobile phone, which is super convenient for me

Reviewed on 27th January 2020
Jennifer 's avatar
Jennifer

Just average

Barclays' student addition is a good product if you just want to deposit your money and withdraw it anytime you want. That's it. Just an account to put the money. There's no profit, no good offer or cashback, no interest option, just a safe money deposit. Can't say I'm impressed.

Reviewed on 10th February 2019
efnml's avatar
efnml

great and very accesible

easy and no hassle to get a Barclays student account.

Reviewed on 31st January 2019
adam rabbitts's avatar
adam rabbitts

A great Bank!

I am a foreign student. I found in Barclays the help I needed to open my banck account without delays and without problems. In addition, through the application I can make queries, movements and payments without any problem, and under all security parameters. I feel safe and happy having a good bank that recognizes me as a person and that takes into account my needs.

Reviewed on 12th January 2019
Laura Cordoba's avatar
Laura Cordoba

Has treated me great

I have had a barclays's student edition card for a few years now since university and have always been treated fare.

Reviewed on 11th January 2019
Mo's avatar
Mo

App is always up to date with the latest features and is very easy to use.

Reviewed on 31st December 2018
Fahad's avatar
Fahad

Really good, reliable bank.

Staff are always very friendly and helpful. The mobile app is easy to use and the new feature of being able to temporarily freeze your card is a great addition.

Reviewed on 20th December 2018
Isabel Seakins's avatar
Isabel Seakins

INTERNATIONAL STUDENT -BANK WITH EASE WITH BARCLAYS

As an international student from Kenya , The Barclays Mobile App made me feel secure. My mother would send me up-keep money and I would easily monitor when it arrived. The app is also very efficient as it displays bank balances in real time. That way, i easily monitored when my account is about to overdraw. (a concern for students!!). Also, since my mother used Barclays Bank Kenya, to my Barclays Bank UK account ,money transfer was fast. Barclays linked my account to my phone so I received a text message which prompted me to confirm receipt of funds from the App.
I Love Barclays , Thank You for Making My Student Experience Comfortable!

Reviewed on 19th December 2018
Melanie's avatar
Melanie

Very Happy customer

Firstly I was welcomed with love and the ladies from Havant Barclays and the Portsmouth Barclays were so friendly. I felt at home. Then the service-they had the answers to all my questions and Barclays I must say had all the great services for students at an affordable or no price. From personalising your card to managing your money and freezing your card temporarily if lost. That’s my highlights

Reviewed on 16th December 2018
Phumzile Ndlovu's avatar
Phumzile Ndlovu

Great experience

Everything is well organized and simplified. And every thing is easy to use.

Reviewed on 14th December 2018
Ahmad 's avatar
Ahmad

Very good bank

Wonderful service, online and one-on-one. Downside,they don’t cover sending money overseas in certain parts of Africa

Reviewed on 13th December 2018
Vivian's avatar
Vivian

Barclays bank is the best when it comes to International banking.

Even when I travel abroad, I have been able to use my Barclays account without any hitches.

Reviewed on 11th December 2018
Brian's avatar
Brian

Easy to use and great app

I have never had issues with the bank, and the app is easy to navigate and keep track of spending

Adam's avatar
Adam

FABULOUS

im very happy to use barclays mobile app.it will be very helpfull for my financial status in UK.

RAMPRASADREDDY SUDIREDDY's avatar
RAMPRASADREDDY SUDIREDDY

Easy and safe

As an international student, it’s essential to have a safe and useful bank account. Barclays’ provide good service to help student have a regular school life as soon as possible. Besides, Barclays’s app is safe and easy to learn.

Ziyu's avatar
Ziyu

An overall fantastic experience

The process of opening an account is quick and... Read more

The process of opening an account is quick and easy.
The staff is always on hand to assist you and answer any queries.
The mobile application is fantastic and easy to use. Providing comprehensive details of your account and keeping you up to date on your finances.

Hassan Aftab's avatar
Hassan Aftab

Great Bank

I have never had any reason to complain

Samuel Bodunrin's avatar
Samuel Bodunrin

Student Additions Account

Easy to manage your finances Easy to use Everything is well laid out

Andre Hebron's avatar
Andre Hebron

Good experience

No money is taken out every month like in some banks and it's my choice if I want that to happen. My statement of account is sent to me without me asking for it. Transactions on the app are very detailed. The app works fine.

Dengi Angaye's avatar