Barclays Everyday Saver Reviews

Barclays savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Barclays. How easy is it to contact Barclays? And how friendly are they? Our Barclays savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Barclays Review Insight

Your Everyday Saver Reviews

Review Barclays's Everyday Saver now

very friendly helpfull

was all good excellent kind and considerate staff at my local branch

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
Peter Banner's avatar
Peter Banner

Friendly, genuine banking

I’ve chosen Barclays because their service has been outstanding. If I’ve ever had a problem they have solved it quickly and efficiently. The fraud team were quick to notice transactions on my account which were odd and notified me immediately and put in measures to recoup my lost funds and protect me from further losses. The service and staff are friendly, efficient, professional and I wouldn’t bank with anyone else

Reviewed on 8th February 2020
 Tracey's avatar
Tracey

Very easy and quick to use and has helped me save a lot of money

I use Barclays every day saver to save money alongside with this account I have a personal account which I only keep a bit of money from where I only spend money from. The every day saver helps me save a lot of money.

Reviewed on 3rd February 2020
Ibrahim's avatar
Ibrahim

Always available and ready on the go

I found it very easy to navigate the online app. And balance transfers were very simple

Reviewed on 25th January 2020
Khairul mahmun's avatar
Khairul mahmun

Not bad

Easy maintenance of my money Online

Reviewed on 12th January 2020
Pawel's avatar
Pawel

Good support and advice

So helpful and explain in a simple way that's easy to understand

Reviewed on 21st November 2019
Sue Doidge's avatar
Sue Doidge

Great Account

Easy to understand and transparent

Reviewed on 15th April 2019
Glyn Davies's avatar
Glyn Davies

Branch

I find the branch a bit busy lots of queues but very helpful when you get there

Reviewed on 10th February 2019
Andi Gurney's avatar
Andi Gurney

Never had any issues with my barclays... and ive been with barclays for over 20years.

Reviewed on 8th February 2019
Tashkov's avatar
Tashkov

Very bad experience with barclays

Transfer out all my money without notice and no explaination. As result, I don't have money to maintain my normal life. Terrible experience.

Reviewed on 6th February 2019
z chen's avatar
z chen

Great bank!

Whenever I have a problem; it is solved within minutes!

Reviewed on 2nd February 2019
Gi_ne's avatar
Gi_ne

Besnes

La banca che aiuta e sempre migliore

Reviewed on 15th January 2019
Maaya Shaceybi Mohamed's avatar
Maaya Shaceybi Mohamed

As Is

My experience with Barclay's Everyday Savers account has been seamless. It is exactly as it should be, with no hidden nasty things. They're online banking facilities make using this account very easy as well. Couldn't recommend more highly.

Reviewed on 9th January 2019
Ethan's avatar
Ethan

brilliant

Brilliant service and the everyday saving account is just right

Reviewed on 8th January 2019
Sam Davis's avatar
Sam Davis

Simple and rewarding

Pays a very reasonable rate and in branch services such as paying in or out are simple

Reviewed on 7th January 2019
Tom's avatar
Tom

No big difference

As IR is low, for student it does not provide a big benefit. I only get £3-4 a month which is not significant. Thus, I don’t see a significant difference between basic account

Reviewed on 1st January 2019
Minsung Kim's avatar
Minsung Kim

Good security

Good Security, because Everyday Saver account don't can see in the Pingit app. Therefore very good security.

Reviewed on 21st December 2018
Tomas Antanas Venckevicius's avatar
Tomas Antanas Venckevicius

The best in the Uk

Barclay really makes work easy and saves a lot of time its really the best bank in the UK may the Lord continue to bless its to go to grater heights

Reviewed on 13th December 2018
Ivan Mugabi's avatar
Ivan Mugabi

Brilliant and easy

Easy to set up and transfer from saver to bank account.

Reviewed on 11th December 2018
Nic Moore's avatar
Nic Moore

Best. Bank app

I like to be able to see everything and move money around with ease and this app is very easy and keeps me up to date with fraud advice and protection.

Reviewed on 10th December 2018