Barclays: Everyday Saver reviews

Based on 122 reviews, last reviewed 24th Jan 2023

Superb interest Absolutely fabulous product! I really love it Reviewed on: 24th January 2023

Very bad experience with barclays Transfer out all my money without notice and no explaination. As result, I don't have money to maintain my normal life. Terrible experience. Reviewed on: 6th February 2019
z chen's avatar
z chen

About the Everyday Saver

Barclays savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Barclays. How easy is it to contact Barclays? And how friendly are they? Our Barclays savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Review Barclays: Everyday Saver now

Barclays Everyday Saver reviews (122)

Superb interest

Absolutely fabulous product! I really love it Reviewed on: 24th January 2023

SIMPLE AND EASY

So easy to move money to and from the account. No fees, no wait time. Just instant Reviewed on: 21st January 2023

Reliable Barclays

I’ve got 2 accounts with Barclays and have done for the last 14 years. I’ve never had a problem with them. Their service has always been second to none. I find the app great, I can check my balances, pay or move money so quickly with out any hassle. I like Barclays, you can rely on them for great customer service too. Reviewed on: 16th February 2022
Nixster's avatar
Nixster

A trustworthy bank

It's helpful and very reliable. Reviewed on: 8th February 2022

Do you have a different Barclays product?

Barclays has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products