Barclays Personal Loan Reviews

The Barclays personal loan reviews on Smart Money people are left by people like you. Read through other people’s experiences to help you determine whether this is the right personal loan for you.

The type of loan you take out can impact everything from your ability to meet repayments, to your credit score, so it’s important to give it careful consideration. Barclays offers a number of personal loans, so you can read through the reviews on our site to see what other people have to say to help you make up your mind.

And remember, if you've taken out a Barclays personal loan in the past, you can also leave a review. Why not share your experiences on customer service, or the application process for example and include any other details you think would be useful for those doing their research on loan providers.

Smart Money People is the UK’s largest financial services review site. Together, we can increase trust and transparency in financial services. Leave a Barclays personal loan review below.

Your Personal Loan Reviews

Review Barclays's Personal Loan now

Quick and easy, good interest rates

Took minutes for the money to be in my bank and the interest rate makes the loan very affordable.

Reviewed on 13th August 2022
DanzoWhite's avatar
DanzoWhite

Buni

Este o banca foarte buna și de încredere

Reviewed on 4th February 2022
Florina Rodica's avatar
Florina Rodica

Very good rates

Barclays gave me a very good rate. I was quoted very bad rates by shawbrook and ratesetter.

Reviewed on 17th June 2021
Enoch's avatar
Enoch

great interest rates

attached to my bank account, easy to use and great low interest rates

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
Katherine smith's avatar
Katherine smith

AJ ALONSO

Am just smiling as am posting this Comment because Michelle Trust Loan Company has made my family out of debts. It all started when my dad needed a loan of $15,000.00 to clear all the debt he was owing so i came across his email contact on the internet wh Read more

Am just smiling as am posting this Comment because Michelle Trust Loan Company has made my family out of debts. It all started when my dad needed a loan of $15,000.00 to clear all the debt he was owing so i came across his email contact on the internet which is Facebook so i alerted my dad to apply for the loan from her and he did just that right now am very happy and great full for the help of Michelle Trust loans for giving my dad the loan,you can contact her now via this email to get yours you can text him via:+1(470) 485-4938

Reviewed on 23rd September 2020
Ojie Wakanda's avatar
Ojie Wakanda

Lots of hidden charges

So many charges for paying back the loan a few days late.

Reviewed on 10th July 2020
manduck's avatar
manduck

Easy and quick

Easy and quick service that didn’t require a lot of reassessment

Reviewed on 25th June 2020
Getrude Veremu's avatar
Getrude Veremu

Easy Peasy!

I recently applied for a personal loan from Barclays to consolidate my credit card debt. Simple easy and instant approval all processed online within 15 minutes. Job well done Barclays!

Reviewed on 20th June 2020
Charmaine 's avatar
Charmaine

Simple and quick

I have an account with them, it was so quick and they rate pre approved was offered. Money cleared within 3 minutes of approval.

Reviewed on 27th April 2020
Addybops's avatar
Addybops

0% for 2 years!!

What more can I say 0% for 2 years with this company for a loan for my Central heating with another reputable company. Very straight forward from setup to payments.

Reviewed on 27th April 2020
Richard Norris's avatar
Richard Norris

Good value

Good value loan, was happy with the service

Reviewed on 11th March 2020
Adam malcolm's avatar
Adam malcolm

Very pleased

I’ve been with Barclays bank for about 15yrs and every time I call them up I received a great support

Reviewed on 3rd February 2020
Irena 's avatar
Irena

Using my credit card in all countries

I have been using my credit card for 3 years without interest. unrealistic offers and opportunities.

Reviewed on 28th January 2020
Tatjana Timosenko's avatar
Tatjana Timosenko

Personal loan

I would likely recommend Barclays to friends/family

Reviewed on 13th January 2020
K Yuen's avatar
K Yuen

Very poor customer service avoid

I would not go near this company again.

Reviewed on 11th July 2019
Jason 's avatar
Jason

New loan

No problems so far and happy with the service

Reviewed on 4th July 2019
Kirsty Et John's avatar
Kirsty Et John

Shocking company

This company is a joke! I purchased a vehicle using their automated settlement figure on my old vehicle but when it come to actually purchasing the finance etc 2 days later they sent an incorrect settlement figure to the one we got off the automated lin Read more

This company is a joke! I purchased a vehicle using their automated settlement figure on my old vehicle but when it come to actually purchasing the finance etc 2 days later they sent an incorrect settlement figure to the one we got off the automated line. They stated as the payment we made at the beginning of the month did register with the automated system but not with them to send out the confirmation amount even though they could see my payment!!. They stated I needed to pay the extra 200.00 and then they will refund me. Ridiculous I know but I put this on my car finance reluctantly (so I'm also paying APR) and placed a complaint as I they basically asked me to pay them deouble for me to then be refunded

Reviewed on 15th May 2019
Holly's avatar
Holly

In the blink of an eye!

Originally applied for an AA loan but then discovered the very long time frame it takes to actually get the money. On the off chance I went on my Barclays app to see what they would offer me - the APR was slightly more but only just 4 steps on the app, a Read more

Originally applied for an AA loan but then discovered the very long time frame it takes to actually get the money. On the off chance I went on my Barclays app to see what they would offer me - the APR was slightly more but only just 4 steps on the app, a few clicks and around 2 minutes of my time - I was approved, signing my document and clicking confirm. As it took me back to the main app screen showing my accounts - the loan was there. I couldn't believe my eyes!

Reviewed on 3rd April 2019
Kim's avatar
Kim

a bank that shuts its branches and fobs off 40 year customers

shocking bank shutting down bank after bank ..don't give a hoot for loyalty..im off to Halifax[the bank not the town]

Reviewed on 27th March 2019
neil williams's avatar
neil williams

BEST WAY TO GET CASH

My Name is Matilda Warren Do you want to make Quick and Safe Money Do you have urgent bills to pay Do you want to get married and need urgent funding Do you want to overcome eviction If you need any kind of funding or financial help, I want you Read more

My Name is Matilda Warren

Do you want to make Quick and Safe Money
Do you have urgent bills to pay
Do you want to get married and need urgent funding
Do you want to overcome eviction

If you need any kind of funding or financial help, I want you to get a Programmed Card that is preloaded with money and you can make withdraw anytime in your country with this Programmed card

In my life I have never seen such a perfect skill and technology, I got a this programmed card from a Poland Hacker, His email contact is (kartaobsluga@outlook.com) and within few days I have made alot of dollars, I normally take 2500$ daily with this card for free.

Get your own programmed card now and pay for the delivery only, your card will be delivered via UPS/DHL or any available delivery service in your country.

To get your own programmed card email : kartaobsluga@outlook.com or whatsapp +16317433683

DO NOT IGNORE THIS TESTIMONY.

Reviewed on 25th February 2019