Zurich: Life Insurance reviews

Based on 13 reviews, last reviewed 24th Aug 2023

Easy to understand Easy to understand the level of cover and the options available for life insurance and medical cover. Perhaps a touch expensive but I have peace of mi... Read more Reviewed on: 24th August 2023
Naomi's avatar
Naomi

BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU TAKE OUT INSURANCE WITH ZURICH INSURANCE I have a disability insurance with Zurich Insurance paid for by my employer. I fell very seriously ill. Under a fallacious pretext, this insurance com... Read more Reviewed on: 10th June 2023
Sophie's avatar
Sophie

About the Life Insurance

Do you want to find out what life as a Zurich life insurance customer is like? Now you can! Read Zurich life insurance reviews at Smart Money People to find out what other policy holders have to say.

Review Zurich: Life Insurance now

Zurich Life Insurance reviews (13)

Easy to understand

Easy to understand the level of cover and the options available for life insurance and medical cover. Perhaps a touch expensive but I have peace of mind that everything is covered. Reviewed on: 24th August 2023
Naomi's avatar
Naomi

Good value

Affordable premium and affordable plan Reviewed on: 23rd August 2023
Lulu Pun's avatar
Lulu Pun

Great customer service

I have life cover with Zurich and each time I have needed to speak to the customer service team, it’s been a seamless experience. The advisors have always been friendly. Reviewed on: 8th August 2023
Kini Soni's avatar
Kini Soni

BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU TAKE OUT INSURANCE WITH ZURICH INSURANCE

I have a disability insurance with Zurich Insurance paid for by my employer. I fell very seriously ill. Under a fallacious pretext, this insurance company did not pay me the disability pension/annuity that it owes me, and because of this I found myself homeless and very seriously ill, without resources. Zurich Insurance has simply stopped unlawfully the payment of my disability pension/annuity, has not honoured its commitments and conditions, and wants nothing to do with it despite my various complaints. If, like me, you find yourself on disability and this is your only income, like me you will be out on the street, sick and with no income. So avoid this insurance company at all costs. Reviewed on: 10th June 2023
Sophie's avatar
Sophie

Do you have a different Zurich product?

Zurich has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products