Aegon International Investment Reviews

Aegon investment reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to get the inside track on what having a portfolio with Aegon is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using Aegon investments, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Average

Aegon Review Insight

Accuracy & Consistency

Top Channel Preference: Phone

Your International Investment Reviews

Review Aegon's International Investment now

Unhelpful lacking integrity

It has been 6 months and I am still no further forward,withdrawing my investment, they tell me that they will ring me back and they do not

Reviewed on 25th April 2021
Yinka sobo's avatar
Yinka sobo

Aegon feedback

I have felt comfortable with Aegon's handling of my investments over the last few years and confident they will increase in value,

Reviewed on 10th November 2020
Ian Mattison's avatar
Ian Mattison

Inpersonal ! Faceless ! Too big to care ! So BIG .... So SLOW ! Medeocre performance !

I found myself having to deal with this company when my Independent Financial Advisor (LEBC Leicester) became involved with them. LEBC themselves, continue to be a professional company with time to care, and you can still talk to the same real person. My advisor (Tim Whoreton) continues to go the extra mile for me and my finances, and it is for this reason that I will continue to invest through LEBC. as I know that I can rely on them to be there for me when I mess up. Thanks LEBC.

Reviewed on 22nd January 2019