Wonga Flexi Loan Reviews

Ratings based on 13 reviews Last review 6 months ago

Wonga Flexi Loans are an alternative to their more traditional short term loans. If you're looking to see if a Wonga Flexi Loan is right for you, read our reviews to see what people have to say about this product. or if you've already had a Wonga Flexi Loan in the past, please write your own review and help others choose whether this is the right product for them.

Your Flexi Loan Reviews (13)

26th April 2016

Quick and useful when you need instant cash.

A Wonga loan is reliable and fast, I find it faster than depositing money when I am at risk of going overdrawn, and much cheaper than missing a direct debit or fees for going overdrawn. Fast, reliable, flexible as you can do it anywhere.

22nd April 2016

Transparent and Flexible

I have to review one then it is Wonga, out of them all they seem to be the most transparent and easy to get hold of and communicate with if there are problems. I do like the fact there is a bonus for paying early too and some flexibility.

Articles related to Wonga