Abundance Investment Debenture Reviews

Abundance Investment investment reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to get the inside track on what having a portfolio with Abundance Investment is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using Abundance Investment investments, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Abundance Investment Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Debenture Reviews

Review Abundance Investment's Debenture now

Great to use the marketplace to build a diversified portfolio

I've been using Abundance for little over 6 months and have found it the best of the platforms that I... Read more

I've been using Abundance for little over 6 months and have found it the best of the platforms that I use.
I've been able to pick up shares in a variety of different projects quite easily and it's been a very good interface to use. Whilst the number of projects available for initial investment may be low, the volume on the secondary marketplace means you don't have to wait to start to get your money working for you.
Keep up the good work!

Reviewed on 7th December 2020
Green Investor's avatar
Green Investor

Great way for f losing your money

You are encouraged to invest in companies that have no planning or Ofgen licenses. And they don’t get the permits to trade and your money disappears. Avoid.

Reviewed on 28th November 2020
Demir Sayiner's avatar
Demir Sayiner

beautiful platform

it's all so well designed and also profitable and makes the world better.

Reviewed on 15th November 2019
Bruno's avatar
Bruno

very smart

everything was perfect while our

Reviewed on 9th November 2018
alex's avatar
alex

Good

Had no problems with them overall a good company

Reviewed on 22nd May 2017
Omar arshad 's avatar
Omar arshad

Very easy to get involved with and goes to a great cause.

I can only sing my praises for Abundance, it is a terrific investment company that I have already seen my investments bringing me returns. Furthermore I love that your investments are all made to high quality and sustainable causes.

Reviewed on 24th December 2015
Bilal Khattab's avatar
Bilal Khattab

Good returns and impact

I've invested with Abundance, firstly because the quality of the investments offered. It's a bonus that my money is helping to fund some good projects.

Reviewed on 11th December 2015
Joe's avatar
Joe

Simple and clear account opening process

Opening an account with Abundance is really simple. It's clear that they've put a lot of time and effort into making the user experience effortless, and have the right level of guidance and definitions to help potential investors make an informed... Read more

Opening an account with Abundance is really simple. It's clear that they've put a lot of time and effort into making the user experience effortless, and have the right level of guidance and definitions to help potential investors make an informed decision.

Reviewed on 16th April 2015
Michael Fotis's avatar
Michael Fotis

Love making an investment that does something good, and gives a great return.

I have been investing with Abundance for almost 2 years. Looking forward to investing in some new projects soon.

Reviewed on 8th April 2015
CBC's avatar
CBC

Easy to invest ethically

I've found investing with Abundance to be a really easy process. I would like to see more investment opportunities...which I guess is a sign of how much I like them ;-)

Reviewed on 4th April 2015
Green Seeds's avatar
Green Seeds

A rewarding experience all round

When you can great get rates of return on renewable energy investments and you've come to trust that they genuinely deliver, the only problem is accepting the notion of diversifying the portfolio. Add a very functional website and a steady supply of tempting offers and it is hard not to put all your eggs in the one renewable energy basket. Just be aware with the debentures that the returns are a whole of term average which means that the actual percentage return in the early years is lower than the headline rate, but as the capital is returned year on year, the interest element becomes greater. Eventually you're getting interest on the capital you've already had back. This is not risk free investing, but these investments are in tried and trusted technologies bringing the most essential of commodities to consumers, so it doesn't feel like I'm walking the tightrope between risk and return.

Reviewed on 3rd April 2015
Simon A's avatar
Simon A

Best for ethical investments in renewable energy

I was already investing with Abundance, but what really attracted me was this correspondence - http://www.ethicalconsumer.org/discuss/letters/novdec2014.aspx - which suggested that Abundance are doing the very best thing in reporting likely returns. Us ethical investors are going to be confused by whether companies are using an XIRR or an IRR, so I'm really pleased that Abundance are doing the right thing.

Also starting returns of capital within a year, and the existence of the bulletin board to trade into and out of debentures gives me more confidence to invest than in other providers.

Reviewed on 3rd April 2015
David Farrar's avatar
David Farrar

Simple and feels good to be earning good returns from a clean investment!

I have been a client for 3 years and it feels good to finally be earning money from an ethical investment! Only real downside to date is that the website can be a little slow but apart from that the service is excellent.

Reviewed on 2nd April 2015
JohnT's avatar
JohnT

It couldn't be easier to make an investment in something ethical and financially rewarding.

The Abundance website is completely different from anything else I have seen in finance. You can view all the projects available instantly and choose exactly where your money goes. The customer service is great (I had a problem remembering a password and they fixed it immediately). I have invested for myself and made gifts of investments in a wind farm to my kids - so they can make a start in investing for themselves. A real breath of fresh air.

Reviewed on 6th January 2015