Aston Lark Commercial Insurance Broker Reviews

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Commercial Insurance Broker Reviews

Review Aston Lark's Commercial Insurance Broker now

Inspires trust and faith

Peter Blanc & co should be very proud of the company they’re building… acquisitions of good standing and integrity.

Reviewed on 29th September 2021
N Burkett 's avatar
N Burkett

Amazing company

Always a pleasure to deal with and such nice people

Reviewed on 27th September 2021
Laura 's avatar
Laura

Aston Lark are an excellent company to work with

Aston Lark give 1st class service and therefore would recommend them to anyone

Reviewed on 23rd September 2021
Nathan's avatar
Nathan

Nice People

We have both commercial insurance and healthcare and the team made it easy for us to get the information we required. They are nice people who do a great job. What a combination!

Reviewed on 22nd September 2021
Suzanne 's avatar
Suzanne

What a great company!

Always friendly, helpful and willing to go the extra mile

Reviewed on 21st September 2021
Jade Robson's avatar
Jade Robson

Aston Lark are great

They go the extra mile for their clients

Reviewed on 21st September 2021
Jan Watts's avatar
Jan Watts

Aston Lark Review

Approachable, always contactable, understanding and pro-active

Reviewed on 20th September 2021
Roland Brown's avatar
Roland Brown

Right from first contact I knew Aston Lark would be good on my team

Obviously I needed insurance and thankfully their desire to fully understand my business (past, current and future). Not as a means of up-selling, more an intelligent discussion of risks and posibilities for the future. I appreciate that. It is easy to b Read more

It is easy to buy insurance, more important to have someone good on my team to administer and suggest amendments as my business has evolved.

Reviewed on 18th September 2021
Simon @ CCH's avatar
Simon @ CCH

Reliable and Competitive

I have dealt with Aston Lark whilst working with several companies and over a number of years. They have been a pleasure to work with and have certainly saved me money on occasion too.

Matt F's avatar
Matt F

Excellent & good value customer service

Having worked with Aston Lark for several years, their interest and attention to detail is excellent, along with their straight forward approach to various issues that arise.

Geoff Naish's avatar
Geoff Naish

Simply the Best

without a shadow of doubt the best broker out there, al our insurance is with the team, and we have faith that they apply the best product at the best price to us for all our needs. if Carlsberg did insurance brokers - they'd be Aston Lark

MA Calvert's avatar
MA Calvert

Excellent Communication

We have been dealing with Aston Lark for the past 3 years and have found there Derby Office to be excellent, very easy to contact and very helpful. We are a medium sized company and all our Insurance is with them and they have always been very competitive Read more

We have been dealing with Aston Lark for the past 3 years and have found there Derby Office to be excellent, very easy to contact and very helpful. We are a medium sized company and all our Insurance is with them and they have always been very competitive and handle all out claims without any problems. We are in the construction industry and are very competant with requirements on Professional Indeminity and and new regulations required.

JSM Engineering Ltd 's avatar
JSM Engineering Ltd

Brilliant service, love their updates.

Great service from start to finish. Their marketing updates are always helpful as well.

Chris Woods's avatar
Chris Woods

Laurence Critchley and the team are always helpful and offer a great service

yvonne McBean's avatar
yvonne McBean

EXCELLENT SERVICE

FAST EFFICIENT SERVICE. BROKER ANSWERS CALLS IMMEDIATLEY

Tony Jenkins's avatar
Tony Jenkins

fast efficient service

have always gone the extra mile to ensure I get the best quote for my insurance renewal

Gillian Broadbent's avatar
Gillian Broadbent

Can't fault the company

The best, friendly service, highly recommend

Reviewed on 29th July 2021
Josh Watkins's avatar
Josh Watkins

Very professional

Always helpful and available for advice when needed.

Reviewed on 16th July 2021
Katie Dellow 's avatar
Katie Dellow

Professional

Very professional and friendly ,.especially the Derby based office.

Reviewed on 16th July 2021
Terry Eadson's avatar
Terry Eadson

Commercial Insurance

Very warming and accommodating in our company's needs for commercial insurance. Always on hand to offer the correct advice and guidance to our needs. Very pleased with professionalism from the beginning to the end of our new policies.

Reviewed on 15th July 2021