Aston Lark Personal Insurance Broker Reviews

Our Aston Lark Insurance Broker reviews can help you to find out what life as an Aston Lark customer is really like. We know that a good Insurance Broker can help you when you're looking to find a new insurance policy...so why not tell us about your customer experience today!

Aston Lark Review Insight

Your Personal Insurance Broker Reviews

Review Aston Lark's Personal Insurance Broker now

Time Wasters

Spent over half an hour with them on the phone - after they called my business to see if they could offer me a better deal - sent them all my old policy documents etc, only for them to not get back back to me at all, even after I have sent numerous emails chasing up, and they haven't even had the courtesy to reply, saying that they couldn't beat my current renewal price.
After reading similar reviews, and others on how they actually deal with claims I am very glad I decided to stick with my current broker.
My advice is to stay away.

Reviewed on 18th March 2021
Dani Kelly's avatar
Dani Kelly

Knowledgeable, friendly and efficient staff. They really listen!

Reviewed on 7th September 2020
Steph's avatar
Steph

Confident Insurance Broking

Excellent experience with Aston Lark, first class staff who know their stuff and nothing is too much trouble. Great feeling to know you are in safe, Professional hands for your insurance arrangements.

Reviewed on 4th August 2020
Leeanne's avatar
Leeanne

Insurance cover without the hassle

Great to know that someone else has your business covered for all your insurance needs. Always friendly and polite. Sets out the options clearly making company decisions much easier.

Reviewed on 22nd July 2020
Mary Burfoot's avatar
Mary Burfoot

Very Helpful Team

Very helpful team. Fast response to any questions or problems that have arisen . Great that Aston Lark cover all areas of insurance for both our business interests and personal needs. Competitive prices.

Reviewed on 21st July 2020
Gill Mansfield's avatar
Gill Mansfield

Best Broker for Our Market

Always full of compelling insights and propositions.

William Carson's avatar
William Carson

Fantastic true consultancy service.

Dan O’Brien has provided some fantastic consultancy both personally and to a much wider audience. Very knowledgeable and practical information given at all times.

Jason Holss's avatar
Jason Holss

A Great Service

Daniel knows his stuff..a great depth of product and industry information and very responsive as well to any questions. Thanks to all at Aston Lark

Ian's avatar
Ian

Customer service at the heart of what they do.

We've been with Aston Lark since taking over our business in 2013. Steve Thomas and the team have been very responsive and provided a full solution for our insurance needs as our business has rapidly grown and diversified. Highly recommend to any... Read more

We've been with Aston Lark since taking over our business in 2013. Steve Thomas and the team have been very responsive and provided a full solution for our insurance needs as our business has rapidly grown and diversified. Highly recommend to any business.

James Whatmore 's avatar
James Whatmore

Aston Lark know their stuff

Dan O'Brien from Aston Lark recently came on to our podcast, BrumPod, to give his expert opinion and advice re. the gradual coming out of lockdown, and what it means when it comes to insurance for businesses, ensuring people know what they're covered for. He's very knowledgeable and gave fantastic advice, so I'd certainly not hesitate to recommend their services to get unbiased accurate advice and service.

voiceoverartist's avatar
voiceoverartist

Great Broker

Always good to give advice on Cyber issues

Dan.OBrien's avatar
Dan.OBrien

Extremely professional throughout and easily contactable with prompt responses and solutions provided

This broker works in an almost indefatigable manner and always comes up with the right advice. Response times are excellent and the approach very professional throughout.

Marc Rickards's avatar
Marc Rickards

Very supportive

Steve is always there to give sound advice, he has in depth knowledge of our industry and can give us informed advise when renewal is due or if a claim is sought.

GM's avatar
GM

Good levels of service and communications

We know what we need when we need to. They set things out simply for us and we know any issue will be dealt with.

James Coles's avatar
James Coles

Outstanding Service

Reliable, very aware of our needs, and equally aware of insurance products which aren't relevant to us. Switching to virtual meetings over the last few months was "interesting", but even with arranging that we received all the help we needed!

Brenda Douglas's avatar
Brenda Douglas

PEACE OF MIND AT A COMPETATIVE PRICE

Aston Lark have provided a first class service covering day to day issues, annual reviews and more recently Covid guidelines and assistance. Our Account Management has been consistent and dealt with by a team that understand our company and industry. Prompt reaction and guidance through any incidents or issues that arise has given us complete peace of mind . Periodic benchmarking approaching annual renewal provides us with reassurance that our premiums are affordable and competitive.

FRED COLBORNE's avatar
FRED COLBORNE

Great customer service

Our dedicated account manager (Steve Thomas) is always on hand to provide advice and support as and when needed. Be it increasing or decreasing insurance, or to the more complicated insurance issues the advice given is always sound.

Robert Elliman's avatar
Robert Elliman

Great Service

Unbeatable service - always quick to respond and extremely helpful. Fully recommended.

FCH's avatar
FCH

I find Aston lark informed, organised, professional, dependable and trustworthy.

Jacqueline 's avatar
Jacqueline

Honest & Concise

Aston Lark are a company who are always honest when giving advice & feedback. More importantly being proactive in their approach to our our business

Austin Chambers 's avatar