Columbus Direct Travel Insurance Reviews

Do you buy travel insurance before going abroad? There are hundreds of different travel insurance policies on the market, all designed to help you stay protected while travelling...and giving you piece of mind, whether you're enjoying a sun swept beach or on an adverture-packed holiday. But with so many different policies to choose from, finding the right policy for you can be quite confusing. Reading our Columbus Direct travel insurance reviews can help you find out what other travellers have to say. You can also write your Columbus Direct travel insurance review too!

Columbus Direct Review Insight

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review Columbus Direct's Travel Insurance now

Reliable and accurate

Have had annual travel insurance with Columbus for 5 years+ and they are accurate, reliable and easy to remain loyal to.

Reviewed on 13th July 2020
Tim Gregory's avatar
Tim Gregory

Comprehensive cover for good price

I've had my policy for years and it's refreshing that they don't significantly increase the premium each year. Covers me for a range of activities as standard.

Reviewed on 10th August 2019
cr7364's avatar
cr7364

Great value and loads of extras

I've been with Columbus Direct for years and my annual policy is cheaper than I can find elsewhere and includes lots of activities as standard. They don't try to increase my premium significantly each year either - sometimes it is actually cheaper. The free airport lounge if there's a flight delay is also great.

Reviewed on 12th August 2018
cr7364's avatar
cr7364

Not worth it

Asked for comprehensive, no exemptions insurance for my gadgets. Paid £100. Phone got wet in bag. They refused claim

Reviewed on 16th September 2017
Tara Clover's avatar
Tara Clover

Fair Price Great Cover

I have always used Columbus Direct for Travel insurance for my family. They have a fair pricing policy and include lots of things other companies charge extra for.

Reviewed on 2nd August 2017
Sheila Shepheard's avatar
Sheila Shepheard

Excellent value

Thankfully I've never had to use the insurance cover yet, but Columbus have been a very reliable and economical option, and the first company I turn to when going abroad. Their cover is comprehensive & flexible, and they can send information in multiple ways to suit. All in all, a pain-free experience.

Reviewed on 30th October 2016
Andy Craig's avatar
Andy Craig

Quick, easy and cheap!

Was really easy to use the site. Only took a few minutes, but best of all, Columbus was the most affordable. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 30th October 2016
Derek Thomas Wilson's avatar
Derek Thomas Wilson

Great value

Thankfully I've not had to use their insurance as yet, but they're excellent and communicating and provide brilliant value

Reviewed on 7th October 2016
Andrew Craig's avatar
Andrew Craig

No Hassles

Been really good. No complaints. Value for money.

Reviewed on 31st August 2016