Eversure Reviews

If you're looking for Eversure reviews, take a look at our community. We collect reviews of Eversure from people like you, in order to help others find the best possible products on the market. If you're an existing customer - please share your gadget insurance experiences!

Eversure Review Insight

Breakdown Cover

GREAT POLICY AND PRICE

EXCELLENT POLICY AT A VERY GOOD PRICE

Reviewed on 16th September 2020
Sylvia Gill's avatar
Sylvia Gill

Car Hire Excess

Auto renewed, in cooling off period, cancellation fee!

Poor, I had a car hire extension policy to cover my trips to USA with rental cars. Policy auto renewed and I emailed on the renewal date to cancel.. was advised could cancel but £5 cancellation fee. I call this a fee for holding my credit card details in their system.. This was the same day within cooling off period.. and fees shouldn't apply to this situation.. it has not with other policies that this annoying automatic autorenewal enrolment is set when taking a policy.. should be option to select not de-select. Anyway Rebecca Watson who I was conversing with via email, not a very helpful Customer Support agent. I would use another company for future insurance needs and suggest others do the same for bleeding customers money in this way.

Reviewed on 2nd September 2020
Simon's avatar
Simon

Eversure is the one to chose

So so easy. Once I realised this was the best price. The whole process only took 15 minutes from Quote to payment and certificate and t&cs arriving in my inbox.

Reviewed on 2nd October 2019
Gill Hendrie 's avatar
Gill Hendrie

Eversure is the one to chose

Reviewed on 2nd October 2019
Gill Hendrie 's avatar
Gill Hendrie

Excess Insurance Success

Fairly priced, ease to set up excess insurance.

Reviewed on 29th September 2019
David Slater's avatar
David Slater

Very simple to set up

Just nice to know you have no worries when hiring

Reviewed on 22nd September 2019
Paul Duggan's avatar
Paul Duggan

Car Hire Excess

Efficient and great value!

I'd got to the stage where I couldn't trust any car hire company due to their "sharp practices" and although my view towards car hire companies hasn't change at least Eversure can give me absolute piece of mind that whatever damage car hire companies may allege that ultimately I'm covered and that the end of my trip / holiday is not going to end with financial heartache. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed on 17th September 2019
Simon Walker's avatar
Simon Walker

Worry free

Has taken the worry out of worrying about excesses when hiring rental cars

Reviewed on 14th September 2019
ruthlawley's avatar
ruthlawley

Car Hire Excess

First rate excess insurance.

Used a number of times. first rate service but very competitively priced. Had cause for concern regarding a hire company on one occasion, spoke to eversure on phone and received help and advice. what else can you ask for.

Reviewed on 13th September 2019
andrew's avatar
andrew

Car Hire Delight

I am constantly being urged to purchase the really expensive car hire excess payment option by the car hire firms both in the UK and abroad, when I hire cars on holiday or for long distance work travel. But little do they know that I am already covered for greater excess amounts than they offer and at much less cost. Why wouldnt you? Eversure does the job for me through ease of application and renewal, and price!

Reviewed on 12th September 2019
Paul Adams's avatar
Paul Adams

it was smooth and easy

a great product for a great price

y elk's avatar
y elk

Car Hire Excess

Great service at good price and peace of mind

Jeremy griffiths's avatar
Jeremy griffiths

Great value cover

Best value out there and gives peace of mind against exorbitant hire company charges

Ken McDowell's avatar
Ken McDowell

Easy to apply for.

Very easy to apply for and covers all eventualities we can anticipate. Not made a claim so cannot comment.

Jo's avatar
Jo

Car Hire Excess

Hassle free car excess insurance

Easy online application resulting in excellent cover for a reasonable price

jantol's avatar
jantol

Car Hire Excess

excellent service, product and price

I was able to arrange the cover needed quickly and efficiently and at an exceptionally good cost.

Antony Kisby 's avatar
Antony Kisby

Car Hire Excess

A small price to pay for a worry free car hire!

Quick and easy to arrange and a competitive rate.

Claire's avatar
Claire

Peace of mind

For a good price you can hire a car with peace of mind. I had to make a claim a few years ago and the process was straightforward and simple with no hidden catches as far as I could tell.

ClaWgl's avatar
ClaWgl

GREAT SERVICE

Great customer service and prompt repayments

Rob Grafton's avatar
Rob Grafton

Car Hire Excess

Much cheaper than car hire companies

Eversure car hire excess is comprehensive and much more straightforward and significantly cheaper than car hire compamnnies

Satisfied Car excess customer's avatar