Eversure Camera Insurance Reviews

Eversure Review Insight

Your Camera Insurance Reviews

Review Eversure's Camera Insurance now

Straighforward for professional photographers

Easy to set up insurance, clear instructions. Able to cover all aspects of my photographuic kit, and provide public liability alongside it.

Reviewed on 8th September 2019
a.millar's avatar
a.millar

Effortless Good Service

With a well-designed website, it was easy to obtain the cover I needed for my camera equipment. No fuss at all, I received the insurance I required for piece of mind when out in the field.

Reviewed on 8th September 2019
richardfreemanfoto's avatar
richardfreemanfoto

Flexible coverage

Great policy can be amended at any time to suit changes in equipment or location

Reviewed on 27th August 2019
Serotonin 's avatar
Serotonin

Excellent Customer Service

Changes to my insured items have always been dealt with very quickly and efficiently

Reviewed on 27th August 2019
Pete Barlow's avatar
Pete Barlow

They gave me back my sanity!

Great support. I can now feel confident that I have someone who really cares about me and my equipment and help me when is needed. Thank you so so so much for all your help! You are amazing!

Reviewed on 23rd August 2019
Dimitrios Zampelis's avatar
Dimitrios Zampelis

Good People, Good Cost, But not a Bespoke Package.

Great Customer Service and a competitive rate however for my purposes it doesn't quite feel as bespoke as I would like for my Film making business. The terms and coverage seems like a package rather than tailored to my wants and needs.... Read more

When phoning up I get great amounts of help but no offer to amend, explore or help build an insurance package that's right for me.

Reviewed on 22nd August 2019
demm's avatar
demm

Great camera cover

I’ve only ever had to make one insurance claim for anything - and it wasn’t long after taking out camera insurance with Eve... Read more

I’ve only ever had to make one insurance claim for anything - and it wasn’t long after taking out camera insurance with Eversure.
I’d broken a lens just before a wedding - they were able to refund the cost of a temporary hire lens in the meantime, and sent a brand new one once they had assessed the damage. My Eversure insurance was a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 21st August 2019
Mhairi Salmon's avatar
Mhairi Salmon

Easy to set up and customer services is excellent. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 21st August 2019
Christine's avatar
Christine

Fast, friendly and comprehensive

Great service and a brand I feel I can trust.

Adrian's avatar
Adrian

Easy set up

I haven't had to claim yet, but setting up the insurance was clear & easy.

Amy Jacobsen's avatar
Amy Jacobsen

No hassle insurance

I’ve been with Eversure for a few years now and have camera insurance with them for my small business. They came recommended by a fellow professional and I would recommend them to other photographers.

Clare Hannan's avatar
Clare Hannan

Does the job

Easy to organise and covered everything I needed.

Ben's avatar
Ben

Good value

Easy to use and value money, I would recommend

David's avatar
David

Good value and comprehensive camera insurance.

Covers all my gear including laptop cameras, lighting, and backdrops. Also good for overseas trips.

Johnlaurence's avatar
Johnlaurence

Great, hassle free

Quick, simple great value and when I forgot to renew they reminded me!

Mil's avatar
Mil

Easy to deal with

The few times I've had to call them up, they've been very friendly and willing to answer all my questions without hesitation. Decent price and I'm looking to stick with them for the foreseeable future.

Reuben Bakker-Dyos's avatar
Reuben Bakker-Dyos

Perfect solution

Great policy for my drone with simple easy to follow wording, good phone advice and brilliant renewal process with easy to access documentation.

Miles Hebden's avatar
Miles Hebden

Quick and easy to deal with great experience so far

Not had any problems been easy to deal with

Karen castle's avatar
Karen castle

Camera Insurance

Easy to sign up and premium is lower than last year - a first for me for any insurance.

Colin Meager's avatar
Colin Meager

Reasonable price and easy to purchase

Very simple to get set up, Very reasonable price, great customer service

Angelo Duarte's avatar