Eversure: Car Hire Excess reviews

Based on 105 reviews, last reviewed 24th Aug 2023

Value for money With hire car companies hiking their excess levels so much, I felt it worth having the reassurance of a separate car hire excess policy, something I n... Read more Reviewed on: 24th August 2023
Jill Knight's avatar
Jill Knight

Auto renewed, in cooling off period, cancellation fee! Poor, I had a car hire extension policy to cover my trips to USA with rental cars. Policy auto renewed and I emailed on the renewal date to cancel.. w... Read more Reviewed on: 2nd September 2020
Simon's avatar
Simon

About the Car Hire Excess

Review Eversure: Car Hire Excess now

Eversure Car Hire Excess reviews (105)

Value for money

With hire car companies hiking their excess levels so much, I felt it worth having the reassurance of a separate car hire excess policy, something I never used to bother with. Eversure came up with a competitive quote for annual cover that was better value than two separate 10 day policies for trips I am planning. Reviewed on: 24th August 2023
Jill Knight's avatar
Jill Knight

Auto renewed, in cooling off period, cancellation fee!

Poor, I had a car hire extension policy to cover my trips to USA with rental cars. Policy auto renewed and I emailed on the renewal date to cancel.. was advised could cancel but £5 cancellation fee. I call this a fee for holding my credit card details in their system.. This was the same day within cooling off period.. and fees shouldn't apply to this situation.. it has not with other policies that this annoying automatic autorenewal enrolment is set when taking a policy.. should be option to select not de-select. Anyway Rebecca Watson who I was conversing with via email, not a very helpful Customer Support agent. I would use another company for future insurance needs and suggest others do the same for bleeding customers money in this way. Reviewed on: 2nd September 2020
Simon's avatar
Simon

Eversure is the one to chose

So so easy. Once I realised this was the best price. The whole process only took 15 minutes from Quote to payment and certificate and t&cs arriving in my inbox. Reviewed on: 2nd October 2019
Gill Hendrie 's avatar
Gill Hendrie

Eversure is the one to chose

Gill Hendrie 's avatar
Gill Hendrie

Do you have a different Eversure product?

Eversure has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products