Eversure Breakdown Cover Reviews

At Smart Money People, we collect Eversure breakdown cover reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting Eversure breakdown cover check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Eversure customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Good

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Breakdown Cover Reviews

Review Eversure's Breakdown Cover now

Strongly not recommended

I had a bad experience with them for the breakdown insurance, they renewed my insurance without my approval, and when rejected to renew, they deducted the application fee without my acceptance, and the nice answer that it is mentioned in terms and condi Read more

I had a bad experience with them for the breakdown insurance, they renewed my insurance without my approval, and when rejected to renew, they deducted the application fee without my acceptance, and the nice answer that it is mentioned in terms and condition, strongly not recommended.

Reviewed on 11th October 2021

Reviewed on 16th September 2020
Sylvia Gill's avatar
Sylvia Gill

Good experience

Good customer service experience. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 7th September 2019