Instant Lolly Credit Broker Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review       Last review 5 years ago

Looking for Instant Lolly Credit broker reviews? We're building the biggest collection of reviews from real customers at Smart Money People. if you're an existing Instant Lolly customer, please leave a review and help others find the best product for them. With the power of your reviews, we're making financial services better.

Instant Lolly Review Insight

Channels

Top Age Profile: N/A

Your Credit Broker Reviews

Review Instant Lolly's Credit Broker now

A company you can trust

I have this phobia about websites that reel you in with click bait - offers that aren't really available. It happens across the board, not just with financial... Read more

I have this phobia about websites that reel you in with click bait - offers that aren't really available. It happens across the board, not just with financial websites.

There are a lot of sites similar to Instant Lolly that advertise things like "no credit checks", or "95% of loans accepted", which I've learnt through past experience is just BS.

However, I found the Instant Lolly website refreshing different - no trying to pull the wool over my eyes - in fact quite the opposite.

In the end I didn't actually take out a loan with anyone, but if I had of done, it would have been with a company like Instant Lolly.

Reviewed on 3rd December 2016