Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000!
Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000! Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Invest & Fund Lenders Reviews

Ratings based on 14 reviews Last review 2 months ago

Have you invested funds with Invest & Fund? if so please leave your review here to help people like you thinking about what life is like as a Invest & Fund customer is really like. What is customer service like? Is the online experience quick and simple? You can find this out by reading our Invest & Fund lender reviews.

Your Lenders Reviews (14)

6th March 2017

Great interest rates from a clear and comprehensive platform

The website is well laid out. There is lots of information given for each loan to enable an informed decision. The rates are competitive and there is the ability to trade on the secondary market. A welcome addition to an investment portfolio.

19th July 2016

Growing nicely

It's been great to watch this company grow. Deal volume is still low but that might be because they are properly vetting the deals that go live, so no bad thing in my book. I use a few other sites too, and have found Invest & Fund's responsiveness to be high as is the feeling of it being a well managed company.

13th May 2016

Great platform!!

Great form again... I cannot fault this companies direction in the world of P2P finance.

Reply from Invest & Fund
Hi Dominic, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We are pleased you are satisfied with our product. If you would like to advise us on how we could improve to a 5-star rating, then please do let us know. Kind regards, Invest & Fund
15th April 2016

Nice site, but not a lot going on. No cryptocurrency allowed.

Invest&Fund is a very basic investing site with few options and little traffic. With few loans open for investing (zero at the time of posting) and very few notes on sale, there are far more active places online. Currency only, no cryptocurrencies.

Reply from Invest & Fund
Hi RedBlack, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review; we’re glad you like our site design. We apologise if you could not find the loans you were looking for - but we can assure you that we have a number of new Borrower applications in the pipeline which should be available to lend to soon. We would also like to make you aware of our Resale Marketplace, a place where Lenders can buy and sell loan parts which have already been successfully funded on our Lending Marketplace. At the time of writing we have a number of loans that are for sale. In regard to cryptocurrency – unfortunately, we cannot facilitate this on our platform at the moment and we have no immediate plans to put this in place. However, we constantly review the accessibility of our system and your comments have been passed on. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on enquiries@investandfund.com or 01424 717564. Kind regards, Invest & Fund
3rd April 2016

One to watch

It's encouraging to see that things at Invest & Fund seem to be going very well! I like the fact that they sign all their mails 'thank you for your continued support'. A company that cares

Reply from Invest & Fund
Hi Property Investor, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re delighted to hear that you are have had a pleasant experience on our platform. Valuing our customers is something we take very seriously – and we will continue to do so. Kind regards, Invest & Fund
7th March 2016

Great team; great business

I've watched invest and fund for a while and it's been great to see them grow so much. Even though they are becoming a bigger company they've retained their honest and approachable manner. A real breadth of fresh air!

Reply from Invest & Fund
Hi Richard. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review; we are pleased you have had a positive experience with Invest & Fund. No matter how big our platform grows, we will always pride ourselves on being honest, approachable and accessible. Invest & Fund
28th January 2016

Fantastic oppotunity for investing/lending with great returns

I have had a great experience with Invest and Fund so far and look forward to many more opportunities with them. As a complete novice they held my hand through the whole process and answered all my questions which may seem obvious to most but really helped me get to grips with the whole lending process. Customer service has been fantastic, they have always responded promptly and efficiently and have always been helpful and explained everything in a simple easy to understand manner.

The website is really easy to use with all the tools you need to see quickly and easily how much you have invested and how how much has been paid back. Everything is well laid out and withdrawal is quick and simple along with re-sale or new lending opportunities. It has really given me confidence in investing and if I can anyone can.

2nd June 2015

Simple sign-up process

I've recently created an account with Invest and Fund with a view to lending to local businesses. The sign-up process was very clear and didn't take as long as I had expected. I'm looking forward to making my first investment.