Invest & Fund Lenders Reviews

Have you invested funds with Invest & Fund? if so please leave your review here to help people like you thinking about what life is like as a Invest & Fund customer is really like. What is customer service like? Is the online experience quick and simple? You can find this out by reading our Invest & Fund lender reviews.

Invest & Fund Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Your Lenders Reviews

Review Invest & Fund's Lenders now

Great investment platform

Invest and fund offers investors credible and easy to manage investment opportunities. Compare this with rates available in more mainstream investments and I&F wins hands down

Reviewed on 12th July 2017
Andrew stammers 's avatar
Andrew stammers

Great interest rates from a clear and comprehensive platform

The website is well laid out. There is lots of information given for each loan to enable an informed decision. The rates are competitive and there is the ability to trade on the secondary market. A welcome addition to an investment portfolio.

Reviewed on 6th March 2017
Ashley Tatham's avatar
Ashley Tatham

Growing nicely

It's been great to watch this company grow. Deal volume is still low but that might be because they are properly vetting the deals that go live, so no bad thing in my book. I use a few other sites too, and have found Invest & Fund's responsiveness to be high as is the feeling of it being a well managed company.

Reviewed on 19th July 2016
Ian's avatar
Ian

Great platform!!

Great form again... I cannot fault this companies direction in the world of P2P finance.

Reviewed on 13th May 2016
Dominic Quick's avatar
Dominic Quick

Reply from Invest & Fund

Hi Dominic, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We are pleased you are satisfied with our product. If you would like to advise us on how we could improve to a 5-star rating, then please do let us know. Kind regards, Invest & Fund

Nice site, but not a lot going on. No cryptocurrency allowed.

Invest&Fund is a very basic investing site with few options and little traffic. With few loans open for investing (zero at the time of posting) and very few notes on sale, there are far more active places online. Currency only, no cryptocurrencies.

Reviewed on 15th April 2016
Red Black's avatar
Red Black

Reply from Invest & Fund

Hi RedBlack, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review; we’re glad you like our site design. We apologise if you could not find the loans you were looking for - but we can assure you that we have a number of new Borrower applications in the pipeline which should be available to lend to soon. We would also like to make you aware of our Resale Marketplace, a place where Lenders can buy and sell loan parts which have already been successfully funded on our Lending Marketplace. At the time of writing we have a number of loans that are for sale. In regard to cryptocurrency – unfortunately, we cannot facilitate this on our platform at the moment and we have no immediate plans to put this in place. However, we constantly review the accessibility of our system and your comments have been passed on. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on enquiries@investandfund.com or 01424 717564. Kind regards, Invest & Fund

One to watch

It's encouraging to see that things at Invest & Fund seem to be going very well! I like the fact that they sign all their mails 'thank you for your continued support'. A company that cares

Reviewed on 3rd April 2016
Property Investor 's avatar
Property Investor

Reply from Invest & Fund

Hi Property Investor, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re delighted to hear that you are have had a pleasant experience on our platform. Valuing our customers is something we take very seriously – and we will continue to do so. Kind regards, Invest & Fund

Great team; great business

I've watched invest and fund for a while and it's been great to see them grow so much. Even though they are becoming a bigger company they've retained their honest and approachable manner. A real breadth of fresh air!

Reviewed on 7th March 2016
Richard's avatar
Richard

Reply from Invest & Fund

Hi Richard. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review; we are pleased you have had a positive experience with Invest & Fund. No matter how big our platform grows, we will always pride ourselves on being honest, approachable and accessible. Invest & Fund

Investment made easy

Superb customer service from Invest and Fund and the whole process as a lender new to group funding was straightforward; very easy to decide where to invest.

Reviewed on 1st February 2016
HELEN's avatar
HELEN

Fantastic oppotunity for investing/lending with great returns

I have had a great experience with Invest and Fund so far and look forward to many more opportunities with them. As a complete novice they held my hand through the whole process and answered all my questions which may seem obvious to most but really helped me get to grips with the whole lending process. Customer service has been fantastic, they have always responded promptly and efficiently and have always been helpful and explained everything in a simple easy to understand manner.

The website is really easy to use with all the tools you need to see quickly and easily how much you have invested and how how much has been paid back. Everything is well laid out and withdrawal is quick and simple along with re-sale or new lending opportunities. It has really given me confidence in investing and if I can anyone can.

Reviewed on 28th January 2016
Linda Whitaker's avatar
Linda Whitaker

Fast and simple sign up process

A Fast and simple sign up process means that more time can be spent on the things that matter. My account was set up and ready to go in a matter of minutes. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 18th June 2015
Scotty's avatar
Scotty

Simple sign-up process

I've recently created an account with Invest and Fund with a view to lending to local businesses. The sign-up process was very clear and didn't take as long as I had expected. I'm looking forward to making my first investment.

Reviewed on 2nd June 2015
Newbie's avatar
Newbie

Very informative and user friendly. Highly recommend.

Very informative and user friendly. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 2nd April 2015
Amy's avatar
Amy

Simple, straightforward and totally transparent.

As a beginner in this field, I found the whole process simple and intuitive.

Reviewed on 12th March 2015
Andrea's avatar
Andrea

Easy process and trusted by me

I joined Invest & Fund and have invested a small amount with them. I found the process easy to understand and the personal contact with their team has been good. We need more ways to support local businesses.

Reviewed on 20th November 2014