Moneyhub Reviews

Ratings based on 1,208 reviews       Last review 6 months ago

Moneyhub is an innovative app which allows you to "see all your money in one place, wherever you are". By offering a global view of your finances, they hope to be able to assist users in saving more money. If you've used Moneyhub to help manage your finances, please leave a review and let us know what you thought.

Moneyhub Review Insight

Moneyhub Products 1,208

App

Simple, intuitive and so easy to aggregate products

Thought bringing all my financial products together in one place would be a chore, but who knew, Moneyhub makes it really easy to keep track of all varying finances

Reviewed on 21st April 2021
Alistair's avatar
Alistair

App

Easy to use app that keeps me financially on track!

I’ve loved using Moneyhub, it’s been an easy to use app which visually shows me how much I’m spending and helps me with things that I’m not naturally well versed in (like budgeting!) I feel so much more financially empowered and on the right track... thanks Moneyhub!

Abi C's avatar
Abi C

App

Helps you work out where your money goes!

Great app. Easy to categorise transactions and lets you have a complete view of your finances. As well as a huge number of automatically updated account links, you can add manual accounts (e.g. cash or gift cards) so you can see the full picture.

Kate's avatar
Kate

Excellent App

Brilliant app and extremely user friendly to use.

Bradley Eyles's avatar
Bradley Eyles

App

Great solution helping me deal better with finance

I love the notifications and nudges that help me keep doing the right, financial, thing.

Joep Arends's avatar
Joep Arends

App

The ONLY independent and data safe app to manage your money

Truly holistic and just so easy to use. Wonderful.

Phoenix 's avatar
Phoenix

Excellent app

Excellent app for tracking spending and balances

Tim's avatar
Tim

App

An awesome way to track your money

A great way to link all my financial accounts, manage my money and check my net worth!

Scott osborn's avatar
Scott osborn

So easy to use

Loads of features and really easy to use. Moneyhub has transformed our monthly spending,

Tom Soper's avatar
Tom Soper

App

Simplified view of your finances!

Easy to set up, use and navigate. Has provided a good overview across all financials, from current accounts through to pensions and investments. Makes you realise where you’re overspending and the budget setting option has been brilliant!

Ethel Lee's avatar
Ethel Lee

1 app to rule them all

Manage all my accounts in 1 place. No gimmicks and no shady use of my data, fantastic!

Amy's avatar
Amy

App

Great for keeping all your up to date financials

Linking all your financial services to one secure place has never been easier. Simple to use

Andrius Vareika's avatar
Andrius Vareika

App

una de las mejores plataformas web para realizar transacciones bancarias

exelentes tasas de interés en sus servicios con un bu n manejo de nuestra información personal....uf muy útil

Luis Francisco Garcia's avatar
Luis Francisco Garcia

Very simple

Can’t live without it now. A great tracker of everyday and long term spending and saving.

Tom's avatar
Tom

App

1st rate product, excellent communication and customer service.

I searched for a Banking App that could be run on my PC / Desktop as well my phone and that also had good analytical tools to slice and dice money paid out / in etc ... MoneyHub stood out to me as head and shoulders above the competition!

GraHal's avatar
GraHal

Great App

An easy and convenient way to stay on top of your finances

Niall Humphreys's avatar
Niall Humphreys

App

Easy to use and clear presentation

A pleasure to use, charts are easy to read, spending easy to characterise. I like the budgets, spending analysis and projects

Aaron's avatar
Aaron

Easy to use

Easy to set up and great way to have overview of all accounts in one place

jh2021's avatar
jh2021

No regrets

A perfect experience from a user perspective. I recommend wholeheartedly

Reviewed on 16th April 2021
Muhammed Ahmed's avatar
Muhammed Ahmed

Useful and easy to use

Well thought and user friendly app. It's useful to keep track of spend categories and in Vs out of pocket, but also Investments and other funds. It's not a 5 stars because it lacks of some connections which would make data download and offline analysis easier.

Reviewed on 16th April 2021