Moneyhub App Reviews

Ratings based on 325 reviews Last review 1 hour ago

If you're looking to read Moneyhub App reviews, take a look below to see what our community has to say. We collect Moneyhub App reviews to help consumers choose the best financial products, so if you've already used this product, please share a review of your own and offer some insight as to why people should choose (or avoid!) Moneyhub App.

Your App Reviews (325)

16th January 2019

Ever since joining MoneyHub, I have been able to better control my finances. The easy to use but feature rich interface provides me with everything that I need to keep track of my expenses and bills.

I have only good words to tell about Money hub. Keeping on top of all my money matters have never been easier.

15th January 2019

Excellent app that allows a single view of all your finances, bank accounts, credit cards, investment accounts etc.

Provides a composite view of your complete financial status covering bank accounts, investments, SIPPs, ISAs, mortgage and keep track of any other assets. Brilliant! Marked down a star as sometimes the investment accounts need to be refreshed.

15th January 2019

Intuitive & comprehensive financial tool

This is a brilliant app to map & control your personal accounts. It gathers your financial history from your various accounts and helps you to categorise them, learning from past entries to speed up the process. Highly recommended.

14th January 2019

Totally changed how I managed my money

Since using moneyhub I've totally changed how I manage my money. I now understand where my money is going, where I need to cut down and can get a full view across all my finances. I love it.

14th January 2019

Finally all my finances in one place!

So helpful to be able to see all my balances on one screen without the hassle of having to log into numerous accounts. You can see your pension going up and your mortgage going down! Super easy to use and to categorise your transactions - highlights exactly where your money goes rather than where you 'think' it goes, we used it to track our home improvements to the penny.

Articles related to Moneyhub