Moneyhub App Reviews

Ratings based on 2,428 reviews       Last review 2 months ago

If you're looking to read Moneyhub App reviews, take a look below to see what our community has to say. We collect Moneyhub App reviews to help consumers choose the best financial products, so if you've already used this product, please share a review of your own and offer some insight as to why people should choose (or avoid!) Moneyhub App.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your App Reviews

2,428 reviews

Review Moneyhub's App now

Everyone in one place

I have a complex account structure and moneyhub saves me to much time from downloading spreadsheets around the Internet. Love it

Reviewed on 24th May 2022
Riccardo Rubino's avatar
Riccardo Rubino

A terrible user-experience, but uniquely wide provider support

The MoneyHub App is a wafer-thin wrapper over the MoneyHub website - meaning that nothing happens automatically or in the background, so most time spent “using” the App is actually time spent waiting for it to sync - a process which breaks if you switch a Read more

The MoneyHub App is a wafer-thin wrapper over the MoneyHub website - meaning that nothing happens automatically or in the background, so most time spent “using” the App is actually time spent waiting for it to sync - a process which breaks if you switch away or are interpreted. The sync process can take minutes, and frequently breaks - whereupon users discover that whilst support replies are reasonably quick, problem resolution can take months or (literally) years. The one slight saving grace over much, much better Apps such as MoneyDB is MoneyHub’s willingness to attempt to screen-scrape non-Open Banking providers, giving a much wider range of (unreliable) provider/account support.

Reviewed on 18th April 2022
Stuart's avatar
Stuart

Amazing banking service

They have helped my save so much just by being with them

Reviewed on 9th April 2022
Jason Lumsden's avatar
Jason Lumsden

An excellent financial App and experience.

Just being able to review my worth and all financial movement within a few minutes is fantastic. Well done Moneyhub.

Chris's avatar
Chris

Great app

Syncs well with all my accounts

jmdpurnell@gmail.com's avatar
jmdpurnell@gmail.com

Better money managers

So many useful features that other aid are struggling to keep up with. I pay more attention to my incoming and outgoings

Josh Stockwell's avatar
Josh Stockwell

Comprehensive financial management tool

Moneyhub offers a number of invaluable tools for financial planning, budgeting, pensions planning and all round awareness of money matters. Highly recommended!

Silverstar46's avatar
Silverstar46

Fantastic app

Great for categorising spending and have an overall picture of finances every month

Ahmed's avatar
Ahmed

Maturing Tool

Simple and innovative tool and that continues to get better.

Kevin's avatar
Kevin

Very useful app

Brilliant app for tracking multiple accounts in one place. Easy to use, secure, very helpful analysis

pds22's avatar
pds22

Hub for all

Great overall tool, best out there for current & future planning. With excellent customer service experience.

Cristl_x's avatar
Cristl_x

The easiest way to see all your finances in one place

This is the only app that has such a diverse and comprehensive list of connected accounts. It's easy to use and I love the net worth calculator. The way budgets work doesn't quite dob everything i want it to do, but I know that they keep adding more featu Read more

This is the only app that has such a diverse and comprehensive list of connected accounts. It's easy to use and I love the net worth calculator. The way budgets work doesn't quite dob everything i want it to do, but I know that they keep adding more features and I'm sure it will soon do what in want

Reviewed on 2nd April 2022
Dafydd Giddins's avatar
Dafydd Giddins

A massively helpful app!

Moneyhub has helped me to get to grips with my money! I now feel in control and know what I can spend! I look at it every day and I no longer get surprised as it's help me know what I should be expecting!

Colin Adams's avatar
Colin Adams

Great Product

Saves time, makes budgeting, saving and the management of my financial life as easy as a breeze

O's avatar
O

Easy to use app with real life positive impact on finances

The app has a great interface and very useful features to analyse spending across accounts and plan for the future.

AdamT's avatar
AdamT

The Best

The most accurate PFM tool and it doesn't sell my data or take commission on product pushing like the rest

Vaughan Jenkins's avatar
Vaughan Jenkins

i love being able to see my net worth in one place!

I love having my networth in one place and that most of it is automatically updated daily which is great.

ian hood's avatar
ian hood

Moneyhub is a wonderful app

It's quick to use and very reliable.

Amy Kane Sako's avatar
Amy Kane Sako

A* Quality Money Review

Been able to have a deep look through of my accounts and how to save and upcoming payments that come out monthly to prioritise pay!!

iamKP's avatar
iamKP

Saving

Helps you save money for a better future

tyler Leach's avatar