No1 CopperPot Credit Union Loans Reviews

No1 CopperPot Credit Union secured loan reviews on Smart Money People can help other people like you to find out what life is like as a No1 CopperPot Credit Union customer. Smart Money People was launched in 2014 to become the place for honest financial reviews, and to help increase trust and transparency in the financial world. Sounds good? You can write your No1 CopperPot Credit Union secured loan today!

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Loans Reviews

Review No1 CopperPot Credit Union's Loans now

Terrible service

The customer service is appalling, every time I have spoken to them I have been belittled and the attitude has been borderline rude. I closed my account as soon as my commitments were completed as I did not want to have to deal with them again.

Reviewed on 16th November 2021
RG's avatar
RG

Amazing service

I used this service to facilitate home improvement. The entire process was easy to understand and concluded quickly. There was enough information and access to back out of the decision. The person who I dealt with was lovely to deal with also.

Reviewed on 10th November 2021
c w's avatar
c w

Smooth and straight forward

Excellent support and guidance from the Copperpot team- New to membership, so very impressed.

Reviewed on 29th June 2020