Oakam Lift Loan Reviews

Ratings based on 225 reviews Last review 2 years ago

The Oakam Lift Loan is an instalment loan for people who would like to move up to borrowing larger amounts of money - the Lift Loan allows borrowing up to £5000. So if you want to read Lift Loan reviews from customers like you, see what people have to say by reading Smart Money People. Already have or have paid off your Lift Loan? Share a quick review of your own and help others in similar situations to you! With the power of your reviews, we're changing financial services.

Your Lift Loan Reviews (225)

17th May 2018

Oakam are best i have had bad credit an d i was have disffults getting the loan, but the have the have build up my credit rating

They staff are great and they are very helpful they are always there when you need help.

16th May 2018

Absolutely amazing experience and customer service

Overwhelmed by the wonderful customer service defently recommended company helped me and my Faimily our a lot definitely the best loan company I had

Articles related to Oakam