Teachers' Pensions: Pension reviews

Based on 11 reviews, last reviewed 7th Jun 2024
50% decrease in 1 star reviews

Teachers Pension Providers of an excellent pension scheme Reviewed on: 30th October 2023
Phillip Romford's avatar
Phillip Romford

Absolute shambles Seems pretty pointless adding my review because its obvious that nothing seems to get through to them. I first applied for my pension back in March. ... Read more Reviewed on: 7th June 2024
Julee 's avatar
Julee

About the Pension

Whether you're a newly qualified teacher or approaching retirement, read our community reviews of the Teacher's Pension to see what education workers like you have to say about this product.

Already signed up to the Teacher's Pension? Please leave a review of your own and help others by sharing details of your experiences dealign with this company.

Review Teachers' Pensions: Pension now

Teachers' Pensions Pension reviews (11)

Absolute shambles

Seems pretty pointless adding my review because its obvious that nothing seems to get through to them. I first applied for my pension back in March. I am now two weeks away from my birthday, (mid June), when I should receive my pension and I still don't know what I'll be getting. All I know is they made a mistake in their calculations (which they finally admitted in a secure message last month), but I've heard nothing since. I submitted a formal complaint back in April about the appalling discrepancies in advisors - some have no idea what they're doing, some are apologetic but don't know how to help, some are downright rude. But again, no response. This is our money they are holding onto. It's criminal the way we are being treated. Reviewed on: 7th June 2024
Julee 's avatar
Julee

Not fit for purpose

A failure to deliver reasonable level of basic service. Inaccurate pension forecasts for years, failure to respond in a timely manner to requests for information, complaints handled poorly with a terse rude response. Website and messaging service failures. Has become a laughing stock of a service provider in the teaching profession. This service offer or lack of reflects on leadership at every level in the organisation and the DfE who commission this totally inadequate service. Shameful! Reviewed on: 8th April 2024
Richard 's avatar
Richard

Avoid Teachers Pensions

I started to take my small pension that I had accumulated over the years, starting from August. This month (February) it was stopped. When I rang and asked for an explanation, the call handler said that she ‘Didn’t know’ and there was no information on the system. At this point I am wondering if there was any point at all in trying to build up a pension pot as these people do not seem to follow any rules. I intend to fight this in the courts if necessary. Reviewed on: 23rd February 2024
Dave Roylance's avatar