Tembo: Lifetime ISA reviews

Based on 241 reviews, last reviewed 23rd May 2024
99% decrease in 5 star reviews

Tembo has helped me and my partner so much as first... Tembo has helped me and my partner so much as first time buyers. Their lifetime isa rate is amazing and they are so helpful and informative. They turn... Read more Reviewed on: 23rd May 2024
Leonette O's avatar
Leonette O

Poor value for money The charge is ridiculous and the app is still broken. Reviewed on: 20th February 2024
E's avatar
E

About the Lifetime ISA

A Lifetime ISA is a smart way to save a deposit for your first home faster.

Please leave a review, so that other potential customers can read about your experience.

Review Tembo: Lifetime ISA now

Tembo Lifetime ISA reviews (241)

Tembo has helped me and my partner so much as first...

Tembo has helped me and my partner so much as first time buyers. Their lifetime isa rate is amazing and they are so helpful and informative. They turn a situation that can be quite scary into an exciting one. Reviewed on: 23rd May 2024
Leonette O's avatar
Leonette O

Great chance to increase your money and monthly draw...

Great chance to increase your money and monthly draws mean that you have the additional chance to increase your savings for that all important mortgage deposit! Reviewed on: 15th May 2024
Robert's avatar
Robert

Thanks a million for providing a great service.

I can access my account easily and I feel safe and comfortable using the app, I can easily navigate my way around the app I have a good overall experience with the Tembo app. Reviewed on: 26th March 2024
Pat R's avatar
Pat R

Tembo acquisition of Nude handled very well

Swapped my LISA in when Tembo was Nude and I had enough that my interest would cover the monthly fee. Now that Tembo has acquired Nude I’m very please that they’re respecting existing customers and giving us a discount on the service charge to keep it the same Reviewed on: 25th March 2024
Ben's avatar
Ben

Do you have a different Tembo product?

Tembo has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products