Ulster Bank Classic MasterCard Reviews

Ulster Bank Classic MasterCard reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Classic MasterCard credit card. What kind of features do Ulster Bank customers like? Find out more about the Ulster Bank Classic MasterCard by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Ulster Bank Classic MasterCard reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Ulster Bank Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Classic MasterCard Reviews

Review Ulster Bank's Classic MasterCard now

Pretty decent compared to what I thought

I had to change my name and address because I moved.I thought calling customer service would be very difficult being that, usually when I get a foreign place with foreign people even my cable company has no idea what is wrong and I have to end up talking to 100 people.This time I got a nice person who actually listened and helped me change all my information around.It was nice to have someone help me in such a timely manner.I actually didn't have to wait on hold very long either.

Reviewed on 17th April 2015
girlfriday77's avatar
girlfriday77

Easy and convenient to use, good company.

You can use your Mastrcard at any store with no problem. Easy and convenient to keep up with your spending.

Annie's avatar
Annie

Easy and convenient to use

Very good company to do business with. Treats you fairly and can use it everywhere.

Ann Smith's avatar
Ann Smith

Very good company to do business with.

When I use my Mastercard it is accepted worldwide, I've never had a problem using it. Makes it easier to keep up with receipts.

Ann Smith's avatar