Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

118 118 Money Reviews

Ratings based on 36 reviews Last review 2 weeks ago
4.31 / 5Great overall rating

Want to read what our community is saying about 118 118 Money? We collect 118 118 Money reviews from customers like you. If you're already a customer, leave your own review and help our community to find the best products.

Your 118 118 Money Reviews (36)

31st August 2018

Avoid!

Easy enough to get the loan, but when I paid it off early in full, the trouble began!

First they didn’t update their systems to reflect that the loan was settled
(In fact my account is £20 in credit). Although, when I called up they acknowledge that it is. They finally update after 3 weeks and 4 phone calls later. However, they update it incorrectly and now say that I’m in debt to the tune of £1,200 and 2 payments behind!

I have called up a total of 6 times and although, on their end, my account is showing as settled I get 2 texts a day and emails threatening my credit rating with a default due to my “arrears”!

I’m sick and tired of dealing with this company, as it really shouldn’t be this hard to settle a debt with them. I have never had an experience like this with any other company. To this day they still can’t give any kind of time frame as to when they will resolve the issue.

Never again. Avoid!