118 118 Money Reviews

Ratings based on 64 reviews       Last review 1 week ago
  Visit 118 118 Money

Want to read what our community is saying about 118 118 Money? We collect 118 118 Money reviews from customers like you. If you're already a customer, leave your own review and help our community to find the best products.

118 118 Money Review Insight

118 118 Money Products 64

Appalling

Rang up to get an early settlement figure and wanted to pay loan off. My card got declined twice even though I had sufficient funds in bank. They told me to ring my bank as there must be an issue. Rang my bank for them to tell me the transaction hadn't been declined and they would have had an error message on their side so it was 118 who didn't do transaction right. Then Rang this company back as they told me to do, for them then to tell me yo ring back in 24hrs so their systems can "update" this is by far the worst company I have dealt with.

Reviewed on 14th January 2022
Shelene Abdou's avatar
Shelene Abdou

Avoid at any cost

Avoid at any cost... Read more

Avoid at any cost !
Disgusting customer service.
They will sell your details without thinking twice.
I have found myself in difficult situation when I lost my job and they were the least helpful creditor I had to deal with. We had an agreement that for certain amount of time I would pay less monthly and now I just got a letter from recovery agency that my debt was sold to them before our agreement even came to an end. I also add that I was paying everything that we agreed to on time.
I will be taking it as far as I can just to teach them a lesson.
I wish I never had to deal with them.

Reviewed on 11th January 2022

Reviewed on 6th January 2022
shohag raju's avatar
shohag raju

Loan

Took out a loan with this... Read more

Took out a loan with this company

Took out a loan with this company. After falling behind on payments I received no communication. When phoning them I got put through to robots in the Philippines a few times. They had no clue apart from 'yes sir' and 'no sir'. I asked if I could spread the arrears over the remainder of the term to help me clear the balance, I got a reply 'no sir'. Can you arrange for this 'no sir'. What can I do then 'yes sir'. So can you help me 'no sir'. Do you know why you are even on this planet 'no sir'. Do you think you have dead brain cells 'yes sir'. A bunch of monkeys and a Joke of a company

Reviewed on 28th November 2021
1 shy's avatar
1 shy

Slow

Difficult to terminate my credit card.

Reviewed on 9th October 2021
Nick Stock's avatar
Nick Stock

Excellent Customer Service

118 118 provided me with a credit card and the process of application and subsequent card arrival was both quick and simple. Brilliant app and great experience.

Reviewed on 13th August 2021
deanjones's avatar
deanjones

Terrible

If you have any sense stay away from this company, liars with shocking customer service if that's what you call it.

Reviewed on 13th May 2021
Sl's avatar
Sl

Credit Card

Este de mare incredere, o recomand cu incredere!

Reviewed on 22nd March 2021
Oprea Liliana's avatar
Oprea Liliana

Super

Удивително добра и бърза работи и с приложение виждане на сметката ви по всяко време

Reviewed on 22nd March 2021
Rosen's avatar
Rosen

fantastic

Easy to arrange and helpful if needed

Reviewed on 15th March 2021
sausages 's avatar
sausages

Brilliant

Easy service with good customer care

Reviewed on 17th February 2021
anas_1729@hotmail.com's avatar
anas_1729@hotmail.com

Brilliant no fee card

Easy application, process and excellent that there is no fees applied for things such as late payments, using abroad or taking out cash

Reviewed on 17th February 2021
Johnc24's avatar
Johnc24

Excellent for credit rating

Excellent for bad credit helps build your score apr very good no charges unseen

Reviewed on 15th February 2021
Emzy's avatar
Emzy

Personal Loan

They pre approved your loan and then

They pre approved your loan and once you put in for it they are unable to provide. + the app does not work.

Reviewed on 10th February 2021
robbie garratt's avatar
robbie garratt

Easy to understand

Searching through pages of “the need to read “ when thinking of applying can be daunting. 118 loan paperwork is easy to follow

Reviewed on 7th July 2020
Andy Alton's avatar
Andy Alton

Credit Card

Phone number changed for no reason

I took out a 118118 credit card using my current mobile number in the registration process. All worked well for a couple of weeks until the mobile phone number connected with my account was changed somehow, and I could not access my account as the verification text was going to a different number. Took various phone calls and complaints over 2 months to finally get resolved without explaination.

Reviewed on 1st July 2020
Tom's avatar
Tom

Credit Card

A good fair price credit card

A great credit card for building your credit score or just to make a bigger purchase to spread the repayments

Reviewed on 29th June 2020
Thomas Nichols's avatar
Thomas Nichols

Not the best

Hard work, not great rates or terms

Reviewed on 12th June 2020
samuel winskill's avatar
samuel winskill

Personal Loan

when I signed up for 118 118 money i was excepted in a matter of weeks. the money i loaned helped me and my family i am so thankful

Reviewed on 10th June 2020
Mackenzie Metcalfe 's avatar
Mackenzie Metcalfe

terrible company

even if you have this card for more than a year and managed well they don't want to give you an increase..

Reviewed on 4th June 2020