118 118 Money: Credit Card reviews

Based on 30 reviews, last reviewed 31st Jan 2023

Payment Changes repayment date fairly frequently Reviewed on: 14th January 2023

Worst credit card I have had misfortune to aquire now gone yippee Could not use app unless put extra security on phone Raised interest rates when ever they fancied. Should have realised remembering the rubbish 118 ... Read more Reviewed on: 31st January 2023
B winson 's avatar
B winson

About the Credit Card

Review 118 118 Money: Credit Card now

118 118 Money Credit Card reviews (30)

Worst credit card I have had misfortune to aquire now gone yippee

Could not use app unless put extra security on phone Raised interest rates when ever they fancied. Should have realised remembering the rubbish 118 phone adverts from TV Reviewed on: 31st January 2023
B winson 's avatar
B winson

Payment

Changes repayment date fairly frequently Reviewed on: 14th January 2023

outrageous increase

outrageous increase in credit apr ..i took out a card with them at 34 percent apr ...and in one go they increased the apr to 49 percent ..what a con Reviewed on: 11th January 2023

Fraudsters & Liars

Fraudsters and Liars - Conmen As long as there are no issues, they are fine. Any fraud on your card, and they behave like gangsters. Never reply to emails, force you to pay and break every law connected to consumer credit. I reported fraud after transactions appeared 3000 miles from where I was with the card. They claim I made the transactions (all physical) - which would have required me to be in 2 different countries and three different locations at one time or required me to have 3 different cards on my account. This included transactions that took the account 100% above its limit and should never have been authorised. Then they wrote to me saying that despite never having missed a payment, and having paid the balance in full every month for over 2 years that they didn't believe I would pay my balance so were closing my account. It would be reported as a default if I didn't pay the fraudulent transactions. Now having to pay because I can't afford to risk my credit rating. Reviewed on: 19th November 2022

Do you have a different 118 118 Money product?

118 118 Money has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products