118 118 Money Credit Card Reviews

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Credit Card Reviews

Review 118 118 Money's Credit Card now

Appalling customer service

I have a card and I am with no outstanding balance but unable To use it. There is no customer services available to discuss with as all agents are busy whatever time of calling , day or night. They have a chat system that disappears as you get to queue Read more

I have a card and I am with no outstanding balance but unable
To use it. There is no customer services available to discuss with as all agents are busy whatever time of calling , day or night. They have a chat system that disappears as you get to queue position 2 and you have to start all over again. So disappointing that they have not communicated any messages / instructions to customers. They obviously have some serious breach but don’t feel it necessary to at least discuss the basic problems or options available to its customers.

Reviewed on 6th April 2022
Hughton Campbell's avatar
Hughton Campbell

Contact Centre - Unable to speak to contact centre!

Contact centre lets you run through options, then once through states no one available call back later. This is during business hours. Tried contact function on app and website. No joy in contacting anyone.

Reviewed on 18th March 2022
MH's avatar
MH

Poor , financial help , ruthless

I recent entered into stepchange agreement , as I lost my job due to covid 19, this is the only company that has endlessly hounded me for charges , they are filing defaults on my credit file constantly , they are demanding I pay charges even though I am Read more

I recent entered into stepchange agreement , as I lost my job due to covid 19, this is the only company that has endlessly hounded me for charges , they are filing defaults on my credit file constantly , they are demanding I pay charges even though I am on a debt relief plan ? , the stress this poor company has caused I wish I never dealt with them , I would stay clear otherwise, all the other companies have been great and supportive apart from this company .

Reviewed on 16th March 2022
Kevin Cheetham's avatar
Kevin Cheetham

Mr

I love the company because it has good service

Reviewed on 24th February 2022
Hamza Ali's avatar
Hamza Ali

If possible use another lender

I had a credit card and loan with 118 money for a while. Never missed any payments, and then found myself in financial difficulty. I contacted them to tell them that I could not keep up with payments, and that I would have to enter a debt arrangement s Read more

I contacted them to tell them that I could not keep up with payments, and that I would have to enter a debt arrangement scheme with a debt charity. Although I was in a debt arrangement scheme they were still being paid back the debt in full, and actually before my final loan payment was due.

Even though they were clearly told about my debt arrangement scheme and I was paying the debt charity every month to clear my debt, 118 money sold my debt on to a debt collection company. (Which I found out they legally can do at any point) and even though I’m making monthly payments, on time and full to the debt charity I am now receiving multiple texts, phone calls and emails from a debt collection company for a debt that I am paying back every month. I also never received a letter from 118 Money stating that the debt was sold on.

The 118 Money app is terrible to use, it either doesn’t load, or you can’t see balances, you can’t make extra payments through the app or change any details.

Also, the contact centre is based in another country. I am not racist at all, but the English they were using was very broken, at times they couldn’t understand me, and I couldn’t understand them. It was very frustrating if I had to phone up about anything. This company basically is very hard to deal with, and the customer service experience was some of the worst I have ever came across.

Shop around and try and find another lender before using them. I am now undergoing constant harassment because of them. Even though I am repaying the debt in full. If you miss a few payments, or unfortunately find yourself in financial difficulty, as a lot of people have during this pandemic. I would expect your debt will be sold on.

Reviewed on 10th February 2022
Harry H's avatar
Harry H

Simple

Simple stress free credit great customer service

Reviewed on 27th January 2022
Chris 's avatar
Chris

Fantastic card

Best credit card I’ve ever had no fees no late charges And no charging for cash withdrawals excellent

Reviewed on 25th January 2022
Rob Howard's avatar
Rob Howard

Good

Not too bad. Always ready to help with credit but at a higher cost in terms of rste

Reviewed on 23rd January 2022
Adedeji Adefenwa's avatar
Adedeji Adefenwa

Slow

Difficult to terminate my credit card.

Reviewed on 9th October 2021
Nick Stock's avatar
Nick Stock

Excellent Customer Service

118 118 provided me with a credit card and the process of application and subsequent card arrival was both quick and simple. Brilliant app and great experience.

Reviewed on 13th August 2021
deanjones's avatar
deanjones

Este de mare incredere, o recomand cu incredere!

Reviewed on 22nd March 2021
Oprea Liliana's avatar
Oprea Liliana

fantastic

Easy to arrange and helpful if needed

Reviewed on 15th March 2021
sausages 's avatar
sausages

Brilliant

Easy service with good customer care

Reviewed on 17th February 2021
anas_1729@hotmail.com's avatar
anas_1729@hotmail.com

Brilliant no fee card

Easy application, process and excellent that there is no fees applied for things such as late payments, using abroad or taking out cash

Reviewed on 17th February 2021
Johnc24's avatar
Johnc24

Excellent for credit rating

Excellent for bad credit helps build your score apr very good no charges unseen

Reviewed on 15th February 2021
Emzy's avatar
Emzy

Phone number changed for no reason

I took out a 118118 credit card using my current mobile number in the registration process. All worked well for a couple of weeks until the mobile phone number connected with my account was changed somehow, and I could not access my account as the verific Read more

I took out a 118118 credit card using my current mobile number in the registration process. All worked well for a couple of weeks until the mobile phone number connected with my account was changed somehow, and I could not access my account as the verification text was going to a different number. Took various phone calls and complaints over 2 months to finally get resolved without explaination.

Reviewed on 1st July 2020
Tom's avatar
Tom

A good fair price credit card

A great credit card for building your credit score or just to make a bigger purchase to spread the repayments

Reviewed on 29th June 2020
Thomas Nichols's avatar
Thomas Nichols

terrible company

even if you have this card for more than a year and managed well they don't want to give you an increase..

Reviewed on 4th June 2020
Valentin Mihali's avatar
Valentin Mihali

brilliant

I thought the service was great and i felt very valued as a customer

Reviewed on 20th May 2020