Creation Everyday Credit Card Reviews

Creation Everyday Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Everyday Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Creation customers like? Find out more about the Creation Everyday Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Creation Everyday Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Good

Creation Review Insight

Fees & Charges

Your Everyday Credit Card Reviews

Review Creation's Everyday Credit Card now

the worst company ever!

do not trust this company! the worst experience ever!

Reviewed on 13th June 2020
Adrian's avatar
Adrian

Dreadful and ruthless customer service

Shocking customer service and ruthless in collecting late payments. Beware that they operate the old 3 day (at least) clearing system for payments. No fast payments here! Do not touch them with a barge pole unless you have... Read more

Shocking customer service and ruthless in collecting late payments. Beware that they operate the old 3 day (at least) clearing system for payments. No fast payments here! Do not touch them with a barge pole unless you have to.
I have (had) a IHG credit card which is provided by Creation. the only reason I took out the card was to collect IHG points. I pay my card off in full every month but last month I was charged £14 late payment. My payment left my bank on the 12th and arrived at Creation on the 15th which was apparently 1 day late. I received my statement on the 25th April and rang the call centre when I was told to write an email showing proof of my payment date. I did this on the 25th April (the date of my statement). No response for a few days so I called again on the 1st May and was told it would take 7 working days to consider. No response by 8th May so I called again as my next payment for May is due. Very friendly agent who could not help me and referred to her supervisor who told me I must make the late payment. I paid over the phone and immediately closed my account.

Reviewed on 8th May 2019
David Shackleton's avatar
David Shackleton

Appalling customer service

I prefer it when I don't have to contact a financial service provider because it means everything is going well... but I have been thoroughly disappointed by Creation's approach to customer service. Nobody knows what they're talking about, nobody takes responsibility for putting things right, and it left a really bad taste in my mouth. I will be closing my account after only 6 months as a customer.

Reviewed on 1st June 2018
Pete's avatar
Pete

Easy going

Always someone to talk to if you have a question and all my queries were solved over the phone

Reviewed on 1st June 2017
Future lusinga 's avatar
Future lusinga

Fantastic cashback credit card

Excellent cashback offers everyone you use your credit card

Reviewed on 31st May 2017
Karl Parr 's avatar
Karl Parr

LOW INTEREST EVERYDAY CREDIT CARD

CREATION OFFER THEIR EVERYDAY CREDIT CARD WITH VERY FAIR LOW INTEREST RATES. BEFORE APPLYING YOU CAN CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY. APPLYING IS QUICK AND EFFICIENT WITH AN INSTANT DECISION.

Reviewed on 30th May 2017
Wilson Strutte's avatar
Wilson Strutte

IHG MASTER CARD

IHG REWARD CARDIf you are an existing IHG Rewards member and they ask you to change your credit card to Creation Finance Master card, do not do it. I applied for this card on line assuming it would just take over from the old card. How wrong was I. After three times of them sending the cards to a wrong address so I had no idea that the account had even been opened, I am now on the bad creditors list for late payment.

Reviewed on 26th May 2017

Hassle free.

The website is easy to use, and I have a lot of warning before my minimum payment.

Reviewed on 30th April 2017

Fab customer service great rates

After a bank mix up I missed my card payment date by one day and they were very kind to remove the charge they had added and reinstate my balance transfer rate. Excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 9th January 2017
gillian hunter's avatar
gillian hunter

Brilliant card

I got the creation because there are no charges when using abroad, it's brilliant

Reviewed on 9th December 2016